Neyveli Lignite

Traderji ! U have recomanded this scrip to buy at the level @ 52 on 30 Aug. Now I'm confused as U said that it has already gone from 42 to complete a upmove. Whether I should hold Neyvelli waiting for the target 65 -70 as U have suggested earlier. :confused:

Traderji said:
Hello ninad1,

That was an old thread. You can read more about that at http://www.traderji.com/showthread.php?t=150

Please check dates of thread in future initiating a trade.

If you are still holding on, hold on with a stoploss at 42.75
Neyveli again started moving up today. How long do u think it will take to achieve target of Rs. 65 set by you.

By the way I have Ami Broker now and need to know how to predict the target? Is there any formula ? Need your advise please.

gadee333 said:
By the way I have Ami Broker now and need to know how to predict the target? Is there any formula ? Need your advise please.
Hi gaddee,

You can check at the amibroker website for fomulas. They have plenty of formulas there.

Hello

I think that there is direct co-relation between NTPC IPO with this script.
For short term gain this is the best investment.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd
The government has declared Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) a 'miniratna' (category-1) enterprise.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on September 29, 2004.
BSE Code 513683 NSE Code NEYVELILIGEQ
52 Week High low 85/37.50 C.M.P. 55.80

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Beginners Guide 3
M Equities 7
B Equities 2
B Equities 5
Traderji Equities 11