Next IPO of FlipKart

Algo

Let me know which is the best IPO to enter in according to Traderji members.

1. Flipkart is profitable (or going to be, IMO). If Wonderla can perform so good, flipkart is going to explode. Only issue is Amazon. They are expanding like crazy in India. I don't know if fk can survive this thrashing.

2. Indigo is an airline company, perhaps the only one which is profitable (maybe spicejet as well). I'm very skeptical of entering this sector.

3. CCD IPO. Now this is going to perform well. Well established, very profitable, the owner is already a multi-millionaire.

Hope this helps. Please correct me if you believe i'm wrong.

Algo

1. Flipkart is profitable (or going to be, IMO). If Wonderla can perform so good, flipkart is going to explode. Only issue is Amazon. They are expanding like crazy in India. I don't know if fk can survive this thrashing.

2. Indigo is an airline company, perhaps the only one which is profitable (maybe spicejet as well). I'm very skeptical of entering this sector.

3. CCD IPO. Now this is going to perform well. Well established, very profitable, the owner is already a multi-millionaire.

Hope this helps. Please correct me if you believe i'm wrong.
I am in contact with some of the sellers in FlipKart also in amazon. They say FlipKart would not lose much due to Amazon. Also, i rememebr Chinas case wherein AliBaba decimated Amazon. FlipKart is believe is based on AliBaba's model.

megapixel

I am in contact with some of the sellers in FlipKart also in amazon. They say FlipKart would not lose much due to Amazon. Also, i rememebr Chinas case wherein AliBaba decimated Amazon. FlipKart is believe is based on AliBaba's model.
Flipkart founder worked in Amazon.

anyway... where do you find these IPOs?

Is it open already ? I dont find these IPOs in Sharekhan.

Algo

Flipkart founder worked in Amazon.

anyway... where do you find these IPOs?

Is it open already ? I dont find these IPOs in Sharekhan.
You have to contact your relationship manager. Are you a Power trader?>

Algo

I guess they wont be able to. As per my info. company has to be profitable for the last three years to come out with an IPO. They are not!! :)