Next day's target and stoploss

Hi, everybody What method of technical analysis is used to predict next day's target and stoploss of a stock or nifty. How to know whether to go long or short.

Is this not amazing that this post is having 150 views but there isn't even a single comment. Are there anything worng with my question. Somebody please comment.

Is this not amazing that this post is having 150 views but there isn't even a single comment. Are there anything worng with my question. Somebody please comment.
There is something even more amazing about your query, my friend. While this forum has nearly 40000 threads and 6 lakh posts, most of them dealing with technical analysis, you perhaps haven't referred to any one of them before asking this question.

What exactly are you dealing in ? Which time frame ?? What is your trading strategy ? Capital ? Expertise level ??

Your question is something which requires an encyclopaedic answer and all of them could be right or wrong.. It's like asking "What is life ?" :)

If you are only looking for the "next day", you play it by the ear. There is no single method / strategy which can be applied to all - no holy grail.

praveen98

There are many methods like gann , percent volatility and others to predict next days levels....you are asking the whole essence of techincal analysis in simple words and simple question....so it was not amazing that this thread has 150 views but no single reply...
whether to go long or short depends upon your time frame, perception and target in mind....

ALL THE BEST
PRAVEEN:thumb:

There are many methods like gann , percent volatility and others to predict next days levels....you are asking the whole essence of techincal analysis in simple words and simple question....so it was not amazing that this thread has 150 views but no single reply...
whether to go long or short depends upon your time frame, perception and target in mind....

ALL THE BEST
PRAVEEN:thumb:
please explain just one simple and reliable method.

I don't think that you have read the responses properly.
please explain just one simple and reliable method.
There is something even more amazing about your query, my friend. While this forum has nearly 40000 threads and 6 lakh posts, most of them dealing with technical analysis, you perhaps haven't referred to any one of them before asking this question.

What exactly are you dealing in ? Which time frame ?? What is your trading strategy ? Capital ? Expertise level ??

Your question is something which requires an encyclopaedic answer and all of them could be right or wrong.. It's like asking "What is life ?" :)

If you are only looking for the "next day", you play it by the ear. There is no single method / strategy which can be applied to all - no holy grail.
This website is an encyclopedia. You have to dig deep and find which one is suitable for you. No one can give you a readymade solution.