News related to Market, Economy and Finance

PS Trader

I will post here whenever some news come. I don't want to interrupt other busy threads as there many members only want to see the charts and technicals.

Though I have most respect for technical analysis followers, there is nothing wrong to know some news related to economy, markets and finance.

PS Trader

European markets back to normal from day before yesterday loss of around 4% in single day. Today as of now, European markets trades at more than 3% gain compared to yesterday close.

FTSE 2.32% up
CAC 3.42% up
DAX 3.15% up

Because of these markets recovered, now SGX nifty trades at very high level 8327.

PS Trader

Hi guys it has been almost a year since I left traderji. But trading life was going nice. 2015 was a good year for me.

Reviving this thread from today onwards.

PS Trader

Neither Fundamentals nor Technicals can do it! - Markets to Hold

Ha, Ha...

Controversial headlines!! aren't they? :lol:

Yes, Markets to hold 7000 levels regardless of the fundamentals, technicals, global turmoils.

Why?

If you see recent times, chinese markets fell to hell in crazy mode but our markets hold it 7200 strongly in last expiry despite the freaking fear around chinese markets and then the story of Oil routing. :lol:

So what will hold our markets despite of all these crazy things fundas, techs and global meltdowns??

That is "Business".

A business will hold 7000 levels for us in near future. It is certain.

What business is it? :confused:

It is Mutual funds of DIIs and FIIs.

Only after Modiji crown, Indian markets first time started to feel the turnaround of Indian economy cycle and the honeymoon started well. Billions of rupees from retail people poured into mutual funds, portfolio management companies and direct equities/funds.

Mutual funds planned aggressively to collect money 2015, 2016 and 2017 from indian retail investors. 2015 was a success on this road path. The proof is increased infusion of capital in the last 15 months compared to previous periods.

If markets crack 7000 aggressively and then cracking 6500- wait if these all happened in 2016, how these business can collect money?

They will surely won't let it happen anytime sooner. Especially feb, march, april months are the agressive investment period, thanks to tax filing and budget periods.

These 7200-6900 level will be agressively holding one by these businesses.

Enjoy sideways trending throughout this first half of 2016. :D