Newbie- want to earn 5-7k per month from trading

Rs.10 K investment...expecting Rs.1.90 lakh per month in 20 days ?......who has told you everybody is making money in intraday.....

Friend...do you think making money in trading is that much easy task ?.
dude....i am just asking if invest 2lakh per month, how much can i expect to earn out of it????

laotze

dude....i am just asking if invest 2lakh per month, how much can i expect to earn out of it????
Experience trader (minimum pain for 5 year to learn and get experience) can make with consistency of 10%~12% per month, irrespective of market direction....with protection of capital is possible...

This is my experience and trading return...

So if i invest 10k per day, in intraday, and manage to get back my investment at the end of the day

then my investment in a month would be 20*10k= 2lakh per month...

Isn't it feasible then??
My friend, if you're trading intraday only, that means at the end of the day you will have no money blocked in any position.

Assuming you have not made any gains or losses, if you have invested 10k on day 1,by end of the day you will available balance by the end of day.

Are you saying on day 2, you are going to infuse further 10k?

If yes, then I think what you're actually looking for is a SIP into mutual funds. I genuinely advise beginners to stay away from intraday before the learn the ways of the market

lemondew

Well if you invest 10 k per day you can trade upto 70 k - 80 k through leverage. Assuming you will loose 1 - 1.5 % day since you are new you will be loosing 1000 Rs per day. you may win 1% every 5 days. In 12 days time you have 0 Rs in your account and not 2 lac in 20 days....

Then u will start seeing a lot of people loosing in intraday :D

Actually what i wanted to say is that...i see lot of people earning money by intraday trading..

So if i invest 10k per day, in intraday, and manage to get back my investment at the end of the day

then my investment in a month would be 20*10k= 2lakh per month...

Isn't it feasible then??

lemondew

That doesnt mean I am saying u ll be a looser but as someone else said educate urself and you have done a great thing by writing here

For a Trader Weapon is Capital/Knowledge .
Low Captail high returns is possible but Too risky.
As my view for intraday u need at least min 50 k for investing u need Min 5 lac .

Good luck

raul12

@rock121: The returns that you're expecting are not easy to achieve and requires substantial learning or else you may end up having capital loss.
I'd recommend you to follow threads & posts by senior traders and taking the pain to do learning before actually taking the risk of investing straight away.

sspms2002

Hey..i am also a new bee and entered stock market with nearly same intention as you..to earn some good pocket money from day trading...What is realized is that we can make money on a couple of days and then lose all the gains on another day...you end up flat in a month coupled with commissions on your account...

So after trading for a few months we tend to start realizing the importance of trading discipline which was just a theoretical term to us before we have actually started trading..

I am still on that path so couldnot comment further..

But you must start trading to learn how it functions..rather than to make money from start....if you learn it , money will be a side product....happy trading..also do post as you learn and make money....