Newbie- want to earn 5-7k per month from trading

Hi Everyone!!!

I am newbie in this forum. I am looking to earn 5-7 k per month from trading to support additional family expenses.

Hoping to get hep from you guys.
Please tell me how much should i need to invest to achive this earnings.

I have put together 10k as initial deposit for trading...is it okay???

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards
rock121

boarders

should i take ur answer as no????????

please suggest how can i achive my target
without study of the markets, you cannot earn, only loose your capital.
I wouldnt say that you have to study for years, but the EUREKA moment of figuring it out can happen anytime and may take from minutes to years, thereafter you can earn. until then it is a losing proposition.

Hi Everyone!!!

I am newbie in this forum. I am looking to earn 5-7 k per month from trading to support additional family expenses.

Hoping to get hep from you guys.
Please tell me how much should i need to invest to achive this earnings.

I have put together 10k as initial deposit for trading...is it okay???

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards
rock121
Well, I'm sorry to break this to you but this highly unlikely even for the best of traders.
1. You are a fresher like many of us so it will take time for you to learn the ways of the market
2. you're probably working somewhere else so you wouldn't have enough time to actively trade in the market.
3. Most beginners loose money initially unless you have lady luck on your side ;-)
4. The returns you're expecting is unrealistic.
On 10000 rupees, you are expecting to earn a minimum of 5000 which is 50% return PER MONTH, which amounts to an astonishing 600% per annum.

If it were that easy, a lot of us would be thinking of an early retirement by now ;-)

Well, I'm sorry to break this to you but this highly unlikely even for the best of traders.
1. You are a fresher like many of us so it will take time for you to learn the ways of the market
2. you're probably working somewhere else so you wouldn't have enough time to actively trade in the market.
3. Most beginners loose money initially unless you have lady luck on your side ;-)
4. The returns you're expecting is unrealistic.
On 10000 rupees, you are expecting to earn a minimum of 5000 which is 50% return PER MONTH, which amounts to an astonishing 600% per annum.

If it were that easy, a lot of us would be thinking of an early retirement by now ;-)
Actually what i wanted to say is that...i see lot of people earning money by intraday trading..

So if i invest 10k per day, in intraday, and manage to get back my investment at the end of the day

then my investment in a month would be 20*10k= 2lakh per month...

Isn't it feasible then??

laotze

Actually what i wanted to say is that...i see lot of people earning money by intraday trading..

So if i invest 10k per day, in intraday, and manage to get back my investment at the end of the day

Isn't it feasible then??
Rs.10 K investment...expecting Rs.1.90 lakh per month in 20 days ?......who has told you everybody is making money in intraday.....

Friend...do you think making money in trading is that much easy task ?.

bunti_k23

Isn't it feasible then??
:lol::lol::lol:we want more humor on this forum plz keep coming....:lol: