Newbie : online Trading help

Greetings to all the traders and investors,

I just came to know about this website yesterday and was very surprise to learn that there are many kind and gentle peoples ready to help each other. Its really very very great.

My questions is, I am a NRI from Thailand and planing to invest in stock market in india. Can anybody, guide/advise me which online brokers/traders should I open account with? I have heard of sharekhan and their service is realy fantastic but visiting their website does not mention about NRI's. All the NRI's who do online trading can you please advise me where should I open an account?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Aneel Nair
Bangkok - Thailand

Hi as far your requirement is concerned I think geojit financial is good for you because my uncle is a CA and he is in canada and after Evaluating and cross checking with his sources he picked up this firm and is investing through them

One strong point about this firm is there financial advisor Mr. Porinju Veliyath who is also the CEO of Equity Intelligence India Private Limited and there strong presence in India with around 250 branches and overseas presence
makes them ideal for NRI investors.

gold_ranjit said:
Hi as far your requirement is concerned I think geojit financial is good for you because my uncle is a CA and he is in canada and after Evaluating and cross checking with his sources he picked up this firm and is investing through them
gold_ranjit many many thanks for the prompt response but I just checked there website, there they have not mentioned anything about NRI. How do I register with them?

Thanks again

B

bbinee100

hai,

newbie, you still have a chance.why dont you join the indiabulls community.we are in the market for the past 4 years. we have a market capitalization of $2 billion,which we have achieved in a short span of time.you can think how efficient and competent we are.Reason for our success- the immense confidence that you investors keep in us, mostly NRI,s and high net worth individuals.
we have reasonable brokerage rates and special additional features which we can disclose if you feel interested.if you are serious about your hard earned money.
please contact me.I can help you regarding the opening of account.
mobile:9894376708

Hi

I came across with your query on investment in stock market. In my opinion, for the investments, Equity Intelligence India Ltd is the best. It is headed by Mr. Porinju Veliyath, who is considered one of the best in this field. You can get in touch with him at [email protected]

Happy Investing..

litty said:
Hi............... In my opinion, for the investments, Equity Intelligence India Ltd is the best. It is headed by Mr. Porinju Veliyath, who is considered one of the best in this field. .........Happy Investing..
Never heard of both names until now....and "one of the best in the business" you say. Throw some light if you can litty. :cool: :cool:

Hi Jaideep

how are you and howz ur ICICI DIRECT goin on....I heard about this guy a long time back from one of my uncle u can check about this guy from Google thats the best place to have information....I did a lil bit of research on this guy....it seems he is good in stocks and much ahead and real of these scraps who are roaming around in Stock Market as tech experts and fundametal gurus who have suddenly appeared from nowhere...U can read about this guy from the net itself thats all i can say about him...

Hope u doin well in the market.
Bye....