Newbee here... Need advices from experts

Hi,

I just started trading few months ago. I am simply making and losing money at a time. I dont know how it is happening with that much accuracy. If I am getting 5000 Rs a day, next day i will be losing a minimum of 6000. :( . net result is negative.

I am having account in religare and i have splitted my investment to 3-4 accounts and are now trying to take minimum profit from each account. Is that advisable.

I am looking for taking advantage of 15-20 points in crude per day in each account. Nothing else. can any tell me any good source who can guide me taking some profits on Crude's daily variation..

I dont know that much technical details behind any commodity. So i prefer some firms who can give me calls for the entry and exit point of crude daily.

I have a very simple set up to trade crude.
SET UP EMA=5, SMA=20, and BOllinger Band 21,2.
Now whenever EMA5, crossesover SMA20, go long and Exit at price touching upper bollinger band, with SL of 0.9% of the previous close.
Go Short when your EMA5 cuts down SMA20, and book profit when price touches Lower bollinger band, with SL of 0.9% of Previous Close.
Also note that if the price is between SMA20 and lower bollinger band, remain short till you have close over SMA20.
Attached image, red line is EMA5, Thick Blue Line is SMA20, pink line is Bollinger Band, 21,2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi asitprasen,

Thank you for your valuable replay. But to be frank I didnt understand what EMA, SMA and BOllinger Band is really. Sorry for that. Could you kindly tell me what it is andhow I will be able to know this values.

Thank you for the reply. I am getting calls on my terminal and I am trading according to it. So far I got good calls and made sum money...

Now whenever EMA5, crossesover SMA20, go long and Exit at price touching upper bollinger band, with SL of 0.9% of the previous close.
Go Short when your EMA5 cuts down SMA20, and book profit when price touches Lower bollinger band, with SL of 0.9% of Previous Close.
Also note that if the price is between SMA20 and lower bollinger band, remain short till you have close over SMA20.
Attached image, red line is EMA5, Thick Blue Line is SMA20, pink line is Bollinger Band, 21,2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
please let me know which charting software your are using ? is it free or paid one ?

Hello Asitji,
I want to learn yur this simple technic. being a total new in commodity trading just help me......
1)Which chart company i hav to subcribe? What are there charges?
2)How to set indiactors as u set 5EMA & 20SMA.........plz help me.

@hyraj

Go to icharts.in & register ( registration is free ). Then login & on the left side u will see jcharts comm (EOD ). This is useful only for positional trades On the same page u will see help file for setting up the ema & other indicators. If u require real time charts for intra day trading icharts charges around Rs. 1500/-. which is a paid service.

Rbhat
Go to icharts.in & register ( registration is free ). Then login & on the left side u will see jcharts comm (EOD ). This is useful only for positional trades On the same page u will see help file for setting up the ema & other indicators.
Hi Bro RBhat, thanks for info.........
I tried ad u said.
But regarding with the setting done by asitprasen
EMA-5
SMA-20 and
BOL BAND-21,9
the above setting in Chart at top is not setting, though i enter EMA1-5, SMA-20, it comes by default as
BOL-9,EMA1-5, EMA1-10 EMA1-20 SMA1-30, SMA1-30, SMA1-45
THIS SETTING DOSEN'T CHANGE.
DOES IT CHANGE WHEN WE SUBSCRIBE FOR IT OR ELSE....?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Trading Resources 2
H Introductions 0
R Introductions 0
V Introductions 0
E Introductions 1