New Website Layout launched by Indiabulls

I have been trading through Indiabulls website for last few months and was sort of just OK with the kind of look and feel that they had.

I mean there were certain areas where things were lacking before. And It seems that they have listened to my concerns in their new release last week in which they have made tremendous improvement in terms of features and consistent look & feel.

The website now has a consistent look and feel throughout the website. EVen the F&O section, which was quite shabby before has come very well in terms of layout. I even used the context based help that helped me while I was using the new trading terminal.

Though, time will tell how much it will really appeal to its customers but personally, I found it quite attractive and notches ahead of its older counterparts. Rest you say!!!

You can visit their webpage at https://trade.indiabulls.com

jatayoo

I have been trading through Indiabulls website for last few months and was sort of just OK with the kind of look and feel that they had.

I mean there were certain areas where things were lacking before. And It seems that they have listened to my concerns in their new release last week in which they have made tremendous improvement in terms of features and consistent look & feel.

The website now has a consistent look and feel throughout the website. EVen the F&O section, which was quite shabby before has come very well in terms of layout. I even used the context based help that helped me while I was using the new trading terminal.

Though, time will tell how much it will really appeal to its customers but personally, I found it quite attractive and notches ahead of its older counterparts. Rest you say!!!

You can visit their webpage at https://trade.indiabulls.com
-------------------------------------------------
hi
yes the site is very good now.further the research reports are free of cost to trading members.:D

But still they charge for any technical calls..i.e. daily calls, derivative calls etc. That is too bad ting. I am looking forward to get calls free by trading members atleast.