New - Unanswered Thread Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my first day in Traderji..hello to every member here.
A very warm welcome to you,ChayanikaAcharya,

Look forward to your active participation,

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade

devangan123

Traderji Sir

Sir how to delete own started thread , deleting post is easy but how to delete thread .

I know this thread is not for this type of question but it was not worth to start a new thread for asking how to delete a thread :)

L

learn2trade08

please for heavens sake ban the i.p adress of sophia_here immeadiately,she/he was smart enough to delete a thread which was severly contested by a lot of members here on traderji.
by banning the i.p adress you will save yourself from a lot of legal tussle and a lot of novice traders hard earned money going to the drain...
please p.m adheer/supertrader3333/prasadam/trader222 for details when you get a chance.
honestly disgusting and i request you to add a few more active members as moderators immeadiately.
thanks.

Send me a PM with the thread link and I will look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

prasadam

please for heavens sake ban the i.p adress of sonia_here immeaiately,she/he was smart enough to delete a thread which was severly contested by a lot of members here on traderji.
by banning the i.p adress you will save yourself from a lot of legal tussle and a lot of novice traders hard earned money going to the drain...
please p.m adheer/supertrader3333/prasadam/trader022 for details when you get a chance.
honestly disgusting and i request you to add a few more active members as moderators immeadiately.
thanks.
I have already reported along with my first post in that thread. very disgusting like l2t said.

Status
Not open for further replies.