New - Unanswered Thread Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will now see an "unanswered threads" link when you click on the 'serach link" in the navigation bar.

Unanswered threads are those threads with only one post and no replies. I would suggest members to go through those posts and reply to them (if possible).

thanks for your sugation

rkkarnani

You will now see an "Unanswered Threads" link when you click on the 'Serach Link" in the Navigation Bar.

Unanswered Threads are those threads with only one post and no replies. I would suggest members to go through those posts and reply to them (if possible).
A good thing!! Should be helpful!!! Thanks.

skarpio

I find the latest Go to unanswered post prepended to every thread title a bit jarring. It has become difficult when I give a cursory glance after clicking on the Unread Posts link. Can we have others tell us how this works for them?

columbus

You will now see an "Unanswered Threads" link when you click on the 'Serach Link" in the Navigation Bar.

Unanswered Threads are those threads with only one post and no replies. I would suggest members to go through those posts and reply to them (if possible).

You can drop the category INTRODUCTION from the Unanswered Thread link since the thread contains messages of Introductory nature and no reply is as such expected.

Mark Forums Read

Traderji, thanks for the "Mark Forums Read" link under Quick Links. I noticed it today, very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.