New to this forum

Hi all, i have heard about this forum from my friend. He told me that if you have any doubts or to share an idea you can take help of TJ.
So I hope you all will help in building this thread more informative and enjoyable.

oh that means this thing will take time. Please tell me what stocks should we choose for paper trading. And on how much stocks should we practice. 5 or 10 ..

On paper trading I think you should start with those stocks which are less volatile and remain stable for a longer time frame as this helps to keep the pace with the market. And 2 then 5 stocks are better to start with. As in starting you should focus on understanding key terms.
oh that means this thing will take time. Please tell me what stocks should we choose for paper trading. And on how much stocks should we practice. 5 or 10 ..

A warm welcome to this forum. Your friend is absolutely right, you can share your doubts and views on this platform.
Now, let’s talk about paper trading. You can practice through paper trading as much as you can, but don’t switch to a real platform if you are not confident enough.