New to Sharekhan Trade Tiger 2.2.0 [Please Help]

Hello Traderji Members,

I am very new to Trading. I have recently opened a new Demat account with Sharekhan.

I have some doubts regarding Trade Tiger Software (v - 2.2.0)

Can anybody tell how to put buy orders for Intraday and Delivery.
How to put sell order for Intraday and Delivery.
I believe Sell against Margin is Short Sell for Intraday. Please let me know.

Some examples will be very nice.

Best Regards.

Reggie

First of all, suggest you go to your brokers office and ask for a demo. However, regards to your query :

You will need to create a script list for which, click on the Market Watch ribbon.
Click Equities, Derivatives or Commodities as required.
For equities, type the first two alphabets of the script and check the script required and add.
Save the script list with a name.
Play around similarly for Derivatives or Commodities.
Once saved, you can pick up this list from load tab.

To place order F1 is buy, F2 is sell, or you can also right click on the script and scroll to buy, sell, view chart etc.

Trust this is of help.

There are many functions in Trade Tiger, so a demo will help you to make use of the system.

Trust this is of help.

Good luck.

spiritunit

I am also using TradeTiger, particularly I like the live charts facility. Look around the options that are available on the software while the markets are offline and make yourself comfortable with the tools, as because doing wrong entries will result in losses!

Thanks everyone.
I know all the basic functions. But have some doubts even after going through the online demo session.
Are the steps for buy/sell order different for Intraday and Delivery. How the system recognizes that I am giving a Intraday order or Delivery Order.

And Thanks for your kind help @dineshrishi. :)

Traders Trading Tools

Now a days trading can be done online with the help of internet and computer almost from anywhere in the world. One need not to visit his brokers office every now and than to place orders or deposit and receive cheques. One can do it at his own and funds can be transferred online. To become successful trader one should have latest and reliable trading tools.

One of the Most important tool is Your Broker and charting software.

Many people keep on asking me which Broker or charting software is best.

Now a days, you will find so many brokers offering fixed brokerage on trading any numbers of lots, but you come to know that there are many hidden charges when you receive contract note. And they charge monthly fee in the name of software maintenance charge.

I have tried almost 5 broker services and tested many charting softwares. Ami/Meta original version are too costly plus one has to buy data feed and pay for it every month.

But I like Sharekhan the most. Their Charting software "Trade Tiger" is one of the best charting software (equipped with almost all Technical indicators). The the best part is their account opening and charting software both are free.

I recommend Trade Tiger to all my clients, Few of them said they dont have Sharekhan office in their city or few were from remote places. I helped them getting their Demat opened from Sharekhan.

Trade Tiger have recently introduced a very powerful Indicator Super Trend Indicator but having indicators alone will not help one must know how to make use of it for profitable trading.

If you are in Interested in Sharekhan and want to open an account. (If already having a trading account with other brokerage house still you can open fresh account with different broker)

Please ring me or mail me I will get your account opened and provide you 1 hr telephonic support (Complimentary from my side) to set trading indicators setup and Layout on your Trade Tiger Terminal.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SeAyXpYq3Kk/UNb-9afydLI/AAAAAAAADHU/3rWfUX-cQAM/s640/advertisement.png

Bro

I can help you regarding TT of Sharekhan

What you need is Teamviewer & my mail ID

Google will help you for both

Ping me :)
I need your help brother. I have teamviwer, google and all. Please help me. Do you need my e-mail ID? My question is, suppose I buy 100 shares of xyz company at the time of market closing ( my first question is on sharekhan trade tiger maximum at what time I can buy shares of a company from it's BIG TRADE LIST? 03.14 PM? Or I can buy at 03.29 also?) and want to sell next day or after 2-3 days maximum within 5 days. Can I buy these shares with Trailing stop loss? Certain company shares are there which go definitely higher than previous day close on next day. If not after 1 day. Or 2 days. But it goes higher. Now the thing is that I buy. Next day price went in my favor. Means it is above brokerage and taxes. Can I modify and put trailing stop loss to get maximum rise benefit? Can I modify my selling price and stop loss?