New to MF : need advice on portfolio

I have recently started investing in Mutual Funds and have chosen the following portfolio. Need your comments and advice.

1. DSPBR Top 100 Equity 2000
2. HDFC Top 200 3000
3. HDFC Prudence 4000
4. IDFC Premier Equity Plan A 2000
5. ICICI Pru Discovery 3000
6. Fidelity Tax Saver 1500

As of now, i've decided to stop Fidelity Tax Saver in March 2012, when DTC comes into existence.

I need to add one more large cap fund. I was thinking of choosing between UTI Dividend Yield and Franklin Templeton Bluechip fund. Which one should i go for?

TIA

Nice portfolio. Congrates. i would suggest u to invest in UTI dividend yield because it helps to diversify in style but not in numbers... UTI div yield invests in stocks with high div yield..

Nice portfolio. Congrates. i would suggest u to invest in UTI dividend yield because it helps to diversify in style but not in numbers... UTI div yield invests in stocks with high div yield..
Thanks a lot for your valuable advice drsambu123. Even if i put UTI Dividend Yield in my portfolio, i would have another INR 2000 to invest. Would you suggest me to put that additional 2000 into another large cap fund like FT Bluechip? Or would you suggest me to do a top up on one of my funds, say, every 2-3 months?

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice drsambu123. Even if i put UTI Dividend Yield in my portfolio, i would have another INR 2000 to invest. Would you suggest me to put that additional 2000 into another large cap fund like FT Bluechip? Or would you suggest me to do a top up on one of my funds, say, every 2-3 months?

mmmm ok to add FT bluechip..But hereafter u can top up the existing fund if u get extra money...

Nice portfolio. As I answered your other thread, try to add both UTI Dividend Yield and FT Bluechip as both of them are fantastic funds.

Happy Investing !!