New to indian markets, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am totally new to Indian markets, Brokers. I need some help.

1. Which is best Indian broker providing DOW JONES(DJIA) Futures?
  2. What is the spread of DJIA with that Broker?
  3. What is per pip value of DJIA?
  4. How much money do i need to trade DJIA?
  5. Do we get NY session to trade DJIA here?

I am a scalper so spread matters allot to me.

Hi, I am totally new to Indian markets, Brokers. I need some help.

1. Which is best Indian broker providing DOW JONES(DJIA) Futures?
  2. What is the spread of DJIA with that Broker?
  3. What is per pip value of DJIA?
  4. How much money do i need to trade DJIA?
  5. Do we get NY session to trade DJIA here?

I am a scalper so spread matters allot to me.

Forget DIJA trading in NSE. Its not worth it and you don't get to trade NY session on NSE.

if you want to trade DIJA , get a FOREX broker or trade with a US futures broker.

I m assuming you are in india and completely new to trading.

I suggest to learn to trade NIFTY. Good liquidity , so you can scalp.

Forget DIJA trading in NSE. Its not worth it and you don't get to trade NY session on NSE.

if you want to trade DIJA , get a FOREX broker or trade with a US futures broker.

I m assuming you are in india and completely new to trading.

I suggest to learn to trade NIFTY. Good liquidity , so you can scalp.
Oh mate really thanks for the info. Yes i am India but not new to trading. I have been trading since 4 years but not Indian markets. So new to Indian markets. what's the per pip value on 1 lot for Nifty? Can i get demo account to trade Nifty?

Oh mate really thanks for the info. Yes i am India but not new to trading. I have been trading since 4 years but not Indian markets. So new to Indian markets. what's the per pip value on 1 lot for Nifty? Can i get demo account to trade Nifty?
see this. https://www.nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/nifty_50_FO.htm

all your doubts should get cleared from above link.

I suggest to study any contract spec before trading them. All of them available @ NSE site.

tradedatrend

you go to any broker / sub broker office in your vicinity (whether you open an account with him or not, just give him assurance that you will open an account with him), and shoot as many questions as you wish, they will reply each and everything. and then whatever left doubt you have, come to TJ for that!

Thanks for the link checked it. But i can't understand. Can you explain please in simple words? 1 lot per pip value in rupees? I read that i can start with 50,000rs with NIFTY F?
in futures the price step is called a tick, in forex we call pip.

if you buy 1 lot NF(75) , each tick(0.05) move will be equal to 3.75 Rupees.

in futures the price step is called a tick, in forex we call pip.

if you buy 1 lot NF(75) , each tick(0.05) move will be equal to 3.75 Rupees.
:thumb:Thanks for the Info buddy. I get it now. If i am not wrong Margin requirement is 20,000 for Intra-Day to trade 1 Lot. Don't you think It's too low earning with high deposit.

Doesn't matter what i think. The margin requirements ,tick size, lot size are all set by NSE.
Yes NSE ****, So after all research with you guys and talk with Zerodha. (Personal choice) It's just useless to trade Indian markets. I just can't deposit 70k to earn RS.15 per tick.
I asked them how much deposit do i need to earn RS.350 per tick, BOOM it's 44Lac lol(they kidding me?:lol:). It's better i tell my US friend to open a account for me and trade Mini-Dow. Indian laws are so **** for trading purposes.
I thought if we have dow jones in india then i should give it a try it should be same. But the margin requirement and tick value are so different from US and useless.
Thanks buddy you helped me allot. Appreciate it.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.