New to ICICI DIRECT

Dear Friends,

I am new to ICICI DIRECT and am reading their online videos on how to place trade etc, in that when i cash buy it tells that the shares will be in my demat account in 2-3 days, what does that mean???

Does it mean that once bought the shares cant be sold within 2-3 days?

I am now interested in only cash buy , hold and sell after a duration of 1 week , fortnight as the stocks rise.

Hence request any icicidirect members to please guide me, about the features also traderacer is a software of icicidirect is it chargeable or free..

:clap: please guide me

megapixel

Dear Friends,

I am new to ICICI DIRECT and am reading their online videos on how to place trade etc, in that when i cash buy it tells that the shares will be in my demat account in 2-3 days, what does that mean???

Does it mean that once bought the shares cant be sold within 2-3 days?

I am now interested in only cash buy , hold and sell after a duration of 1 week , fortnight as the stocks rise.

Hence request any icicidirect members to please guide me, about the features also traderacer is a software of icicidirect is it chargeable or free..

:clap: please guide me
YOU can sell your shares once they are credited into youir demat account...normally it'll come after 2 days.

check your demat account and then go ahead with sell.

regarding software ....very less people use icicidirect here.....the charge is very high amongst all brokers.

search forum and you'll find more useful resources here.