New to Forex

stoch

Hi Friends,

I am new to forex and want to ask a few things.
I know its illegal to for Indians to trade in non INR currency pairs ..

First thing ...

Can I open an account in Alpari ? Is it Legal..
Basically I want to go in PAMMs as I don't have time for Trading and not enough knowledge to trade..

If I open a account in Alpari , then how do I fund the account ?

I checked Skrill and using Skrill to fund accounts for Forex would be under radar ?

I need your help to make me aware of the complete process ..

I have a friend in USA who can help me do all this , if we need ..
Guide me on this..

Thanks
There are better brokers such as Tickmill, Hotforex which are licensed by reputable and trusted watchdog, why to choose unreliable brokers which are known for cheating??

Welcome to forex. While in here you need to know that it is you hta knows what is best for you. Just because i works for someone else it does not meant haiti will work for you. You need to analyse it and find out if it will work or not or better yet you can modify it. This applies to trading strategies.

Psycology, psicology and psicology. Those are the key elements. And always the most neglected ones by so many forex 'gurus'. Be very aware of them

P

pretsrocks

Hi Friends,

I am new to forex and want to ask a few things.
I know its illegal to for Indians to trade in non INR currency pairs ..

First thing ...

Can I open an account in Alpari ? Is it Legal..
Basically I want to go in PAMMs as I don't have time for Trading and not enough knowledge to trade..

If I open a account in Alpari , then how do I fund the account ?

I checked Skrill and using Skrill to fund accounts for Forex would be under radar ?

I need your help to make me aware of the complete process ..

I have a friend in USA who can help me do all this , if we need ..
Guide me on this..

Thanks
I would like to delete my account permanently on Traderji.kindly assist me with that.

stoch

Indeed, it is psychologically difficult enough to start trading, even if there is already certain knowledge and determination.
It's easy to start but difficult to trade in profit. Thankfully my scalping strategy with Hotforex works but I think I need to build a backup plan.