New to Forex

P

pretsrocks

Hi Friends,

I am new to forex and want to ask a few things.
I know its illegal to for Indians to trade in non INR currency pairs ..

First thing ...

Can I open an account in Alpari ? Is it Legal..
Basically I want to go in PAMMs as I don't have time for Trading and not enough knowledge to trade..

If I open a account in Alpari , then how do I fund the account ?

I checked Skrill and using Skrill to fund accounts for Forex would be under radar ?

I need your help to make me aware of the complete process ..

I have a friend in USA who can help me do all this , if we need ..
Guide me on this..

Thanks

You need to learn a lot, if you really wanna become successful. A good demo practice would be nice, it could make you very much acquainted with Forex Trading.

Hulu Girl

We all know that it is illegal to trade Forex in India but then also there are so many traders doing it. So you can also work Forex but it is illegal, choice is your.

deba72

There are so many threads already existing on the same subject.. whats the point in opening another such thread ?

There are so many threads already existing on the same subject.. whats the point in opening another such thread ?
We need to get along with it. As the new inclusion of trader will tend to have a similar post and may be not fully similar, but it will be some what similar.

Hi Friends,

I am new to forex and want to ask a few things.
I know its illegal to for Indians to trade in non INR currency pairs ..

First thing ...

Can I open an account in Alpari ? Is it Legal..
Basically I want to go in PAMMs as I don't have time for Trading and not enough knowledge to trade..

If I open a account in Alpari , then how do I fund the account ?

I checked Skrill and using Skrill to fund accounts for Forex would be under radar ?

I need your help to make me aware of the complete process ..

I have a friend in USA who can help me do all this , if we need ..
Guide me on this..

Thanks
I guess take some time to hover the forum to get many answers of your questions and on the other side, try to learn trading by simply trading demo account as they will be helpful for you to learn trading process easily.

Forex trading can be an exciting activity, but it can also be tough, especially for beginners. Newcomers underestimate the important of financial education, tend to have unrealistic expectations, and struggle to control their emotions, pushing them to act irrationally and impair their overall performance.