new to forex market

Forex trading is quite simple: you buy one currency while simultaneously selling another - that is, you’re exchanging the sold currency for the one you’re buying. Your goal is to buy currency and resell it for a better price
Does one need a shop, from where he, buy / sell / exchange old/new currency.

I don't think that there's any need of shop to do that. Forex Trading can be done by sitting at home all you need to have is a computer and an internet connection.

Thanks for sharing this link, but we would like to know about your experience in Forex Trading. Practical Knowledge is much better than the Theoretical Knowledge.

stoch

I don't think that there's any need of shop to do that. Forex Trading can be done by sitting at home all you need to have is a computer and an internet connection.
Yes it is a wonderful opportunity which becomes bigger and more powerful thanks to broker competition. For example I use services of Tickmill and Hotforex and see how they strive to deliver exceptional services.

And knowing where your feet are. Trading is a treacherous minefield if you enter into it with no safety measures taken.

stoch

Yes it is a wonderful opportunity which becomes bigger and more powerful thanks to broker competition. For example I use services of Hotforex and see how they strive to deliver exceptional services.

stoch

I think it is good start because the industry becomes bigger and better thanks to fierce broker competition. For example I use services of Hotforex and see how they strive to deliver exceptional services.