new to forex market

you can't go wrong with forex trading if you can invest the right amount of time to learn forex trading. it goes a long way. but its really worth it. best of luck in to you. :)
I have to agree with this one. I undergo a long way to study forex trading and I must say that it's all worth it especially that this has been a good source of income for my family.

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, all you need to do is to spend some time on computer, but thus spent time will only be of worth if you have learn about it properly.

Forex trading is simply buying of one currency and selling on another one. And the two currencies in this which make up is known as currency pair. In this currency are always traded in pair and each currency is represented by three letters.

Yeah, it is seems to be that much simple, but we need to learn a lot to survive in Forex Trading, like risk management and money management and lots more.

Learning is the best way to be part of any business. In forex, we can use a demo account to gain knowledge and skills, so we should focus on learning so that we can survive this market.

New to forex? No problem, all experienced traders once started as new traders. But the differentiating factor between the experienced trader and the new one is the amount of experience. And experience can only be gotten via careful learning.
But sorry to differ
We previously had a member here in TJ,
Who think himself as a born trader, as a born experienced trader :D :lol:
May be known to you or atleast you heard of him.

Learning is the best way to be part of any business. In forex, we can use a demo account to gain knowledge and skills, so we should focus on learning so that we can survive this market.
Yes, there is no one in Forex Trading that can say that he or she knows everything about the Forex Trading, we need keep learning to survive in Forex.

Forex trading is quite simple: you buy one currency while simultaneously selling another - that is, you’re exchanging the sold currency for the one you’re buying. Your goal is to buy currency and resell it for a better price