new to forex market

4xpipcounter

Sam, considering this is an open forum, why don't you share with everyone in the open forum? No need to hide.
You will find i is disallowed to post your private e-mail in the open forum.

HI everyone,
I am trading Forex Market since 5 years from Mumbai.
My withdrawls and fundings are instant and hassle free,
My broker is regulated, Funds are secured, Cost of spreads very low,
Trading MT4 platform. instant executions.

If you want to trade in forex market I can help you.
Email-id: [email protected]

Hello, you are welcome here! Obviously, Forex trading business is a very good opportunity for money making! But first of all, you have to learn technical and fundamental tricks of Forex trading, learning is not quick process, so please don’t try to be a good skilled Forex trader within a week or month! I see, all of successful Forex traders have more than 5 years trading experience!

Hello, I am a trader for year now but I know what you feel as a trader. Well, all I can say was that keep in touch with the daily news. In that way, be sure that you are really monitoring the market and that will help you to do a technique when to buy and sell!

Daily new from every broker 's website can help us for meaningful improvement in our trading work. If we follow the news and then make an analysis trade, we can have a chance of good earning.

Hello to everyone! Glad to hear that you are all joining the biggest and newest Forex trading. I have been trading for a year now, I am advising you to: Never trade if you are well trained and knowledgeable about the market. Trading is good however you need to have enough knowledge to maximize and take all the advantages.

There are many new traders who are coming to the market, but those only succeed who gain proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to trade with the Forex.