new to forex market

Hi pretty, welcome to the trading world. Well there are no such charges. Majority of brokers charge you the spreads (i.e the difference of pips on bid & ask prices) > some charge commission as well. Let me know if more help required. :)

For the 100th time. Spot forex trading is a unregulated market. There are plenty of brokers who will be happy to take your money.

Forex trading is not entirely illegal. Most indian brokers allow currency trading these days.

you can deposit your money in any of the worldwide forex broker with your credit card and start trading.

Question is can you make money and pay taxes on your profits?. Only then worry about the legalities.

First of ll you need to select a good forex trader that has good reputation online. My advice is to go for a forex company that provides a demo account along with learning material related to Forex Trading I use FX Dialogue and they are really good.

you can't go wrong with forex trading if you can invest the right amount of time to learn forex trading. it goes a long way. but its really worth it. best of luck in to you. :)