Equity Capital 210.24
Conclusion-After analysing the results for
first quarter of
the year 2005-2006,PCS Technology is a good buy at
Rs.46.90/-.It can
touch Rs.60/-in short to medium term

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

You can get booted out of this forum , if that signature's still present, obviously its some kind of promotion.Better remove it before TRADERJI gets involved.

SF

stockfreak said:
Hey,

You can get booted out of this forum , if that signature's still present, obviously its some kind of promotion.Better remove it before TRADERJI gets involved.

SF
balance sheet is what which reflects ideas in your brain for buying or dumping a stock which is used for the further research of the stock.try to read and understand englishi did not mention research details below i just gave the detailed sheet which is used for the further research ok dude enjoy.

----------------------------------------

stockfreak said:
Hey,

SF
what kind of problem you have ,is that sig a killer or what why do you worry so much when no 1 is forcing you to see that.you better stay away from my posts if you dont like them ok.coz i dont want negative thinking people to see my posts its a disgrace to my post.

Traderji

Super Moderator
stockfreak said:
Hey,

SF
Yankie,

I have removed the signature from your post. Please refrain from using the signature as it is against the forum rules.

Hello,

I dont want to go on arguing with you,its just a waste of time when we already know what a real "RESEARCH" report is as you have mentioned above.Anyhow i hope this PICK of yours does work, as the above company is a emerging company dealing with compter hardware under its own brand, and mostly has large chunks of orders from the service and education sector. It looks like a good future ahead for PCS technologies, i would buy a small amount of shares and hold on to it for 2-3 years, its may come out with good profits in years to come and most of all, this company is expanding its empire rapidly all over the country and also looking at AFRICA where they believe is a huge untouched market..but these are the plans for the future only.
They look ambitous and agressive , but i will bet on them to suceed.

SF

PS: this is not a RESEARCH report, just a few pointers about the company i am aware of.

stockfreak said:
Hello,

I dont want to go on arguing with you,its just a waste of time when we already know what a real "RESEARCH" report is as you have mentioned above.Anyhow i hope this PICK of yours does work, as the above company is a emerging company dealing with compter hardware under its own brand, and mostly has large chunks of orders from the service and education sector. It looks like a good future ahead for PCS technologies, i would buy a small amount of shares and hold on to it for 2-3 years, its may come out with good profits in years to come and most of all, this company is expanding its empire rapidly all over the country and also looking at AFRICA where they believe is a huge untouched market..but these are the plans for the future only.
They look ambitous and agressive , but i will bet on them to suceed.

SF

happy friend

PS: this is not a RESEARCH report, just a few pointers about the company i am aware of.
happy friend.