New tech i found to trade in crude win min profit

ashu1234

when crude opens gap down, its below previous close. Then sell is there. Only SELL. If opens gap up, then buy only(watch 14th and 15th September 2015). He already said he's target was low as well as SL. Just back-test yourself if any one shows a new trading method. if it doesn't give you satisfaction just leave it.
No where its mentioned that if gap down sell is there. My simple question is sell where??? same for buy, if gap up then previous close is not there with you, so where you initiate buy.

What is there to back test there, where you dont have proper entry, just vague strategy that only draw a line at previous close.

No where its mentioned that if gap down sell is there. My simple question is sell where??? same for buy, if gap up then previous close is not there with you, so where you initiate buy.

What is there to back test there, where you dont have proper entry, just vague strategy that only draw a line at previous close.
if LTP not break previous close then no trade. Trade only when LTP breaks previous close. Take more lots with 10 or 20 points. That's all. Take 100 to 200 points monthly.

Trade too early and Time is wasted, too late and Money is wasted

ashu1234

if LTP not break previous close then no trade. Trade only when LTP breaks previous close. Take more lots with 10 or 20 points. That's all. Take 100 to 200 points monthly.

Trade too early and Time is wasted, too late and Money is wasted

Cool, 15 and 16 of this month crude opened gap up and no trade was triggered. precious 28 hours wasted for watching price to come at previous day's close. If you have that much time to kill and have patience then hats off to you. In this forum many traders are easily taking 10-20 points daily.
Good luck.:thumb:

Cool, 15 and 16 of this month crude opened gap up and no trade was triggered. precious 28 hours wasted for watching price to come at previous day's close. If you have that much time to kill and have patience then hats off to you. In this forum many traders are easily taking 10-20 points daily.
Good luck.:thumb:
watchout for 17 and 18 of that month yar crude gives max profit in prevclose tech

ashu1234

watchout for 17 and 18 of that month yar crude gives max profit in prevclose tech
Are bhai, what is max profit??
You are trading for 5-10 points with heavy lots, so dont just say that it gone up 100 points above previous close coz in your opening trade you just exited with 7 points. Exit is very crucial, either talk about fixed points or if you are saying maximum profit tell us about exit method, otherwise this is no strategy or tech.

Just understand previous close is just a point. vahan se kitna upar jata hai aur kitna point kama sakte ho, ya kitna niche jata hai, it depends on exit strategy and not on that point.

Are bhai, what is max profit??
You are trading for 5-10 points with heavy lots, so dont just say that it gone up 100 points above previous close coz in your opening trade you just exited with 7 points. Exit is very crucial, either talk about fixed points or if you are saying maximum profit tell us about exit method, otherwise this is no strategy or tech.

Just understand previous close is just a point. vahan se kitna upar jata hai aur kitna point kama sakte ho, ya kitna niche jata hai, it depends on exit strategy and not on that point.
i think u didnt understand this i will explain briefly if i will get time

umeshmandal

dont bother to explain...you have already done so... just keep trading the method....now its for others to understand and figure out....
Rajan, please dont listen to him ! Do post a few more charts with trades. Everyone is not as intelligent as him please. People with lower IQ like me are also here..... so do bother to explain a bit more !