New tech i found to trade in crude win min profit

NEW TECH I FOUND TO TRADE IN CRUDE WIN MIN PROFIT AND my tech is prev close if the ltp goes up above the prev close price i should buy and ltp goes down i should sell it will help me to get dly some little profits for past 6months its very simple, i traded 2day sep 11 2015 with 5 lots in crude bought at 3042 and sold at 3046 after that i sold at 3040 and booked at 3026

Last edited:

rh6996

its a previous close price yar i trdaded past 6 months with this only
So how are your results? Do share a bit more on your Trading style based on previous close? What TF chart is this? 1 minute?

Do you have any fixed Target and SL? Do you keep trading the entire time of the Market?

How do you handle the Opening of markets abroad (LME etc.) and release of Crude Data ?

Thanks for your post.

So how are your results? Do share a bit more on your Trading style based on previous close? What TF chart is this? 1 minute?

Do you have any fixed Target and SL? Do you keep trading the entire time of the Market?

How do you handle the Opening of markets abroad (LME etc.) and release of Crude Data ?

Thanks for your post.
i am new to mcx yar and iam trading in nse for 4 yrs and jumped in mcx for past 8mnths i backtested more techs all not giving the right results and i watched the prev close price for trading it give me good result i want min points with more lots now dly i will trade with min 15pts sl and a trgt of some 15 to 20 pts, i didnt watch the opening LME and Data i just follow prev close break above will buy and break below will sell this is my point

ashu1234

How you closed first break of previous close at exact high as per your chart? which is 46, and as per terminal 47. There are many days where price doesn't touches previous close at all, just for example the recent fall, crude was mostly opening gap down and continued to fall. And how many breaks you are going to trade, as its a simple line and price may criss cross 'n' number of time if its a range bound day.

How you closed first break of previous close at exact high as per your chart? which is 46, and as per terminal 47. There are many days where price doesn't touches previous close at all, just for example the recent fall, crude was mostly opening gap down and continued to fall. And how many breaks you are going to trade, as its a simple line and price may criss cross 'n' number of time if its a range bound day.
when crude opens gap down, its below previous close. Then sell is there. Only SELL. If opens gap up, then buy only(watch 14th and 15th September 2015). He already said he's target was low as well as SL. Just back-test yourself if any one shows a new trading method. if it doesn't give you satisfaction just leave it.