New !!! Stock Analysis desktop tool for Mac and Windows

RDutt

Quite interesting.
me too interested.
Though, missed the first 10th admission, but hope i wud also be considered.
Thank you

cloudTrader

Those who require the software and are among the first 10, have replied , now the developer please start your innings. :)

As you are talking from Indian Traders' point of view so plz. keep in mind that pricing will have to be really competitive. :thumb:

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming responses. I will identify the first 10 users who will be involved during the development phase. Though those 10 users will have lifetime free membership; rest will be given huge discount. I will soon provide the link from where you can download the beta versions. We will start with EOD and AmiBroker will be the software to be referred. Please try to provide all your silly needs and all of those will be addressed. The name of the software will be "Lazy Trader". If anyone have a better name; please suggest.

rkkarnani

A new stock analysis software compatible with both Mac and Windows is under development. Main features are...

1. Realtime, EOD Analysis
2. Market Watch
3. Backtesting with customized strategy
4. Offline Analysis
5. Technical Indicators
6. Customized strategy for Buy/Sell indicators

This tool is being developed especially to cover all requirements from an Indian trader's point of view. This software will be provided absolutely FREE (for ever) to the first 10 users who will be involved during the development phase by giving their requirements.

Interested traders; please claim your involvement by replying this thread.
A feature to include Bar by Bar advancing in a Chart for back-test would be a welcome feature!

what about a ready to use indicator (overlay) on selective/changeable mode to show high /low of selected intra intervels like 15mnts/30mnts/hourly for easy reference