Votes: 4 1.7%
  • TSO

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • SAS

Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Any Other

Votes: 37 15.9%

• Total voters
Since most of the polls are outdated and dont feature the new low cost brokers, I am starting a new poll , will be great if people can vote ;). You guys can vote for broker with lowest brokerage and other charges.

Last edited:

avny

just came accross SASONLINE

999/ per month unlimited

rs 9/ per trade

know nothing about their service/software ,any hidden charges etc

How safe is your money with these new brokerages ?

NSEL is in the news.

I wish this discount brokerages highlighted this part on their websites
to reassure investors/traders.

SAS is good..very prompt reply through Mail..999 plan is way better than Achhivers 750 with 3 months prepaid..which will make ur 2 months brokerage blocked..better to give one month at a time

Dear Friends,

After comparing all the brokers in detail, I think VPSshare is the best amongst all. The charges taken by all brokers are fixed per segment, hence when u trade less you are at a loss. But with VPS if total brokerage of month is less than 1700 they calculate it as Rs. 10/- per order. This brokerage (10 per order) is also the least amongst all brokers. Others charge Rs. 15-20 per order. Also their yearly AMC fee is less & opening charges are nominal. They also offer good margins. I have searched the net but didnt find any complaints against them. Here is the CDSL link to list of complaints by investors :
http://www.cdslindia.com/investors/investor-complaints.jsp

Please share your views.

Regards,

Rajen