New Perspective - Day Trading

I strongly feel interaction between market and trader happens via exchange of hidden energy...like how one person gets influenced by other person by exchange of synapses from one brain to another....I feel trading system and trading psychology are auxillary factors which does impact the trading performance..but someone who is able to adapt according to the market vibes and is able to adapt with market wavelength is a winner....
Else I don't see any reason why there should be winning and losing streaks and there is a pattern to everything in trading....
These are my two cents... probably seasoned traders can write me off or add their inputs on this subject

-MM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

But the thing is, "you'll find your worst enemy in the very last place you would ever look". Can you answer which the very last place one could ever possibly look?
No prizes for guessing..。◕‿◕。.Trader himself is his own worst enemy...so he should introspect within himself ..some of these obstacles are so minute and takes years/ decades to understand...but the best part is fixes are very easy as long as you are able to catch the root of the problem

Schatz

lets understand few things:
1. trading system has a limited role - u can borrow a working system and not make money at all
2. U can get along with mkt vibes and get a feel but still not make money... as it is a novice has 50% chance of making money but only less than 5% individual traders make money .. is not it completely against odds?
3. U have to know how to make money or what makes money ... it is a skill like any other profession.. one has to nurture himself/herself to grow the psychological side to understand, preach and practice the DOs and avoid the DONTs
4. U have to know yourself and find a system that is ur twin brother/sister to make money specially if u r trading manually
5. I have developed many systems ...if i can say some of them have good performances which i have tested over multiple years.. i have good vibes about what mkt is going to do... more often i get the feel right... but i trade comfortably with certain kinds of systems not other kinds (though i tested that they r good systems)...those systems r not my twins..
hope it makes sense!

lets understand few things:
1. trading system has a limited role - u can borrow a working system and not make money at all
2. U can get along with mkt vibes and get a feel but still not make money... as it is a novice has 50% chance of making money but only less than 5% individual traders make money .. is not it completely against odds?
3. U have to know how to make money or what makes money ... it is a skill like any other profession.. one has to nurture himself/herself to grow the psychological side to understand, preach and practice the DOs and avoid the DONTs
4. U have to know yourself and find a system that is ur twin brother/sister to make money specially if u r trading manually
5. I have developed many systems ...if i can say some of them have good performances which i have tested over multiple years.. i have good vibes about what mkt is going to do... more often i get the feel right... but i trade comfortably with certain kinds of systems not other kinds (though i tested that they r good systems)...those systems r not my twins..
hope it makes sense!
Now using your terminology . . .

The size that you throw at the market also needs to be your twin :)

Even if we have done all the proper maths about money management and position sizing
the size has a personal component to it
make it too big and you go crazy, make it too small and you lose interest . . .

The size has to be Just the Twin :)

Size does matter and it has be balanced.and you know it matters everywhere......I agree 100%...Balanced to the individual personality...One size doesn't fit all...It should be tailored as per the individual risk apitite..

Schatz

recently i saw one interesting line i found very relevant is:
if u fall for everything(read newsflow, every 30-40 pts swing) u will never be able to stand for anything

"The treasure is buried where you do not want to look."

True .Firstly it's very difficult to find that treasure....even if you find it ...it takes special skills to dig it an make it your own... Trading is a very competitive business.... Pudding on the cake is Markets are irrational..The Sooner you accept is the better it's for you as Trader

-MM