New members: Please read this

can anyone tell me how to delete a post.

Hey all,
I made a post a few days back regarding sharing of a course.
I would like to take down that post as it is not allowed to share that course.
I would like to delete that post. Can anyone tell me how to delete it or contact site administrator to do that.

Guy what dpo you all think . Here is a list of Small and mid cap mf which I have sorted personally
1. Selected only mid cap and small cap funds
2. Whose AUM is less than 1000 Crore
3. Expense ratio is less than 3
4. have atleast 3 year market presence.
Would like to have your ecpert opinion as to which one of these do you think is best .
upload_2017-12-12_8-35-31.png

Hello everyone! I would like to say, without any hesitation, that traderji is a best place to know much about trading, trading psychology, and trading techniques of the Indian traders. Trust in yourself and stay patient all the time!

newtrader101

can anyone tell me how to delete a post.

Hey all,
I made a post a few days back regarding sharing of a course.
I would like to take down that post as it is not allowed to share that course.
I would like to delete that post. Can anyone tell me how to delete it or contact site administrator to do that.
Click the Contact Us link below, and type in your request.

WHENEVER I POST I GET THIS MESSAGE, my message is not posted directly, pl help resolve

' This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. '

This is the guide created for the new members to the community and also that are new in the trading, as the author tried to conveys the basic steps for the new people so that they may not face any problem at the start, these kind of article are highly appreciated and thanks for the effort.