NEW "Members Forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tvrssvk,

Thanks for bringing this up. Let me answer this as many would be thinking on similar lines.

What has been introduced is not a "Private" discussion forum.

It is completely open. Currently no membership is accepted because write up's are being prepared. Please be patient. Organizing is very important and once everything is set, memberships will be open. Flow of posts is important. Otherwise in between one can digress in answering some of the queries.

Genuine participation is being promoted because the "Zeal" of discussion in this case never dies down. Otherwise so many good discussions are not completed just because of unusual disruptions in discussions. In no way is this a snub to any new user. Just give us some time and you will automatically see what this is developing into.

Please be patient.

With Respect.

SK
Well sad sir g.............:clapping::clapping::clapping:

RDutt

:clapping: More opportunities to learn from seniors' experiences and guidence. Great initiative. SK ji's post gave some consolation that novice and silent watchers, who are not in a position to contribute due to their meagre knowledge in the field, would also get the chance to get entry in this proposed forum. With regards to All Moderators and Seniors. :clap:

S S

We are happy to announce a new Members Forum at Traderji.com

The Members Forums will provide a special section for members to discuss a specific topic or interest in more depth and with less public involvement than in the open forums. Members Forums are a great way to discuss more deeply into a specific form of analysis or strategy related to trading and investing in stocks, commodities & forex.

At the moment we have launched our first Member Forum namely Advanced Traders and Strategies which will be run and moderated by SwingKing!

I would suggest members to read the introductory post by SwingKing. To join the Advanced Traders and Strategies forum please apply here.
Hi!

Something New and I have some questions :

1. What I understand from your message is that in the new Forum, there shall be restrictions for anyone to comment/answer. Only the members of this new Forum can post/comment. But like other posts in the open Forum, anyone and everyone can read the messages posted in this restricted Forum. Is my understanding correct?

2. Just curious to know the criteria for approval of the membership to this restricted Forum.

Cheers!
SS

SwingKing

Hi!

Something New and I have some questions :

1. What I understand from your message is that in the new Forum, there shall be restrictions for anyone to comment/answer. Only the members of this new Forum can post/comment. But like other posts in the open Forum, anyone and everyone can read the messages posted in this restricted Forum. Is my understanding correct?

2. Just curious to know the criteria for approval of the membership to this restricted Forum.

Cheers!
SS
SS,

Your understanding is correct. As of now all memberships have been approved. Will see how users respond to this.

Its not a restricted forum. Its open to all. Currently we have put up a Swing system for new users to learn. One more thread regarding some good market bets will come up soon. This initiative has been taken to push the users into thinking on their own. Hence, we can create some basic and useful stuff and wait for users to reply and raise doubts. You see, its all about Users !

If you want to join the group, please go to your UserCP and under group memberships, click on join the group.

Tc

Gang123

Dear Tvrssvk,

Thanks for bringing this up. Let me answer this as many would be thinking on similar lines.

What has been introduced is not a "Private" discussion forum.

It is completely open. Currently no membership is accepted because write up's are being prepared. Please be patient. Organizing is very important and once everything is set, memberships will be open. Flow of posts is important. Otherwise in between one can digress in answering some of the queries.

Genuine participation is being promoted because the "Zeal" of discussion in this case never dies down. Otherwise so many good discussions are not completed just because of unusual disruptions in discussions. In no way is this a snub to any new user. Just give us some time and you will automatically see what this is developing into.

Please be patient.

With Respect.

SK

Raunak Sir,

The members who visit this forum, I mean Traderji.com are either active players (investors or traders) or are intersted to be a part of the market. Now it is a great forum where one can learn many things regarding the markets, charts, investments, trading etc. etc. Real problem the traders face is something like they have no idea about the time frames and when to do what...I think many of them aproach the market believing that they can earn some thing from here as an extra income just with out being a responsible part of it.
Another problem with the traders may be that most of the traders are not with sufficient funds or capital. I think most of the traders here are with a capital of fifty thousand to 2 lakhs.

Many of them are expecting or relying on tips so that they can execute their trades on the responsibility of the tip provider. Other wise there should have been thousands of Technical analysists and Smart traders here.

So, I think the new "Members forum" should be maintained in such way that it should creat smart investors and traders. What I mean is with in a certain period (one year - for example) a group of members (students) should be able to become.
1. A great technical analyst.
2. A wise trader.
3. A good investor.
4. A smart portfolio manager.

It will happen only if they are seriously studying and at the same time actively doing trades or investments with the accuried knowledge.

My suggestion is that let us start here something like a real investment pattern for those who have a minimum of Rs. 2 Lakhs and wanted to be an invester in share market. I know that 2 Lakhs is a very small amount but it may be sufficient for some one who is investing on a single script (investing in single script is not advisable but it is not that dangerous if doing with sufficient stops and proper hedging) in all the segements like EQUITY, FUTURE, OPTION. If some one is buying equeties with 60 percent of his fund, using 20 percent for trading and another 20 percent for hedging his investment. I think it will be a success.

For example let us take a script HEXAWARE.

One can buy 1000 number of equties of HEXAWARE for about 120000 i.e. 60%
40000 will be kept for trading. It may be intraday or swing trades. Another 40thousand will be kept as hedge fund and can be used when ever necessery. We can fix a target of a 100 % appreciation of the fund in a single year and work on that. And let us realy do it here with a group who realy want to be a part of it.

Hope this idea is not a bad one,

Thanking you,

Gangadharan:thumb:

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

The members who visit this forum, I mean Traderji.com are either active players (investors or traders) or are intersted to be a part of the market. Now it is a great forum where one can learn many things regarding the markets, charts, investments, trading etc. etc. Real problem the traders face is something like they have no idea about the time frames and when to do what...I think many of them aproach the market believing that they can earn some thing from here as an extra income just with out being a responsible part of it.
Another problem with the traders may be that most of the traders are not with sufficient funds or capital. I think most of the traders here are with a capital of fifty thousand to 2 lakhs.

Many of them are expecting or relying on tips so that they can execute their trades on the responsibility of the tip provider. Other wise there should have been thousands of Technical analysists and Smart traders here.

So, I think the new "Members forum" should be maintained in such way that it should creat smart investors and traders. What I mean is with in a certain period (one year - for example) a group of members (students) should be able to become.
2. A wise trader.
3. A good investor.

It will happen only if they are seriously studying and at the same time actively doing trades or investments with the accuried knowledge.

My suggestion is that let us start here something like a real investment pattern for those who have a minimum of Rs. 2 Lakhs and wanted to be an invester in share market. I know that 2 Lakhs is a very small amount but it may be sufficient for some one who is investing on a single script (investing in single script is not advisable but it is not that dangerous if doing with sufficient stops and proper hedging) in all the segements like EQUITY, FUTURE, OPTION. If some one is buying equeties with 60 percent of his fund, using 20 percent for trading and another 20 percent for hedging his investment. I think it will be a success.

40000 will be kept for trading. It may be intraday or swing trades. Another 40thousand will be kept as hedge fund and can be used when ever necessery. We can fix a target of a 100 % appreciation of the fund in a single year and work on that. And let us realy do it here with a group who realy want to be a part of it.

Thanking you,

Gangadharan,

Good suggestions by you.

We'll see how to get this implemented.

Tc

Subhadip

Raunak Sir,

2. A wise trader.
3. A good investor.

Thanking you,

:clap::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.