NEW "Members Forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
We are happy to announce a new Members Forum at Traderji.com

The Members Forums will provide a special section for members to discuss a specific topic or interest in more depth and with less public involvement than in the open forums. Members Forums are a great way to discuss more deeply into a specific form of analysis or strategy related to trading and investing in stocks, commodities & forex.

At the moment we have launched our first Member Forum namely Advanced Traders and Strategies which will be run and moderated by SwingKing!

I would suggest members to read the introductory post by SwingKing. To join the Advanced Traders and Strategies forum please apply here.

Thanks a lot Traderji for this new initiative. I am a silent fan of this forum. Its really nice that every person who visits traderji will be able to "READ" the valuable inputs from senior members. This will avoid unnecessary clutter in the threads. I would request all senior members and regular contributors to join as members to this new group.
Wishing you all the best.

Great initiative by Traderji.......will be watching this space with keen interest......

Smart_trade

tvrssvk

If the fresher's and Newbie's are restricted to post their queries, then I guess............the thread might not be interesting, since seniors interacting among themselves will be in a different league with less queries and we watching the posts will be really confused........

They might be a lot of communication gap.............

kindly provide all an opportunity to interact and learn, rather restricting some..........

murthymsr

A forum like this is long awaited.

It will be benefiting members as well as 'public'

As things go on, improvements can always be thought of.

Thanks to TJ for this initiative and to SwingKing for the first member forum.

murthymsr

AW10

If the fresher's and Newbie's are restricted to post their queries, then I guess............the thread might not be interesting, since seniors interacting among themselves will be in a different league with less queries and we watching the posts will be really confused........

They might be a lot of communication gap.............

kindly provide all an opportunity to interact and learn, rather restricting some..........
tvrssvk, IMO, it is not any restriction. If someone is really interested in the asking questions or participating then it is just matter of one click and the moderator of thread will be happy to give permission. (and if someone is not ready to take small pain of few clicks then is that person really serious about participation ?)

Even senior members have to ask moderators permission to participate.

Lets see how it pans out and if it is really pain to exclude genuine participants
(which in my view, it is not). We can always make suggestion for improvements and I am sure Traderji will listen to our reasonable request.

I am looking forward for this section to grow.

Happy trading.

absolute.zero

Great initiative. I hope the forum will serve it purpose as it will contain precise comments with quality and key issues.

SwingKing

Dear Tvrssvk,

Thanks for bringing this up. Let me answer this as many would be thinking on similar lines.

What has been introduced is not a "Private" discussion forum.

It is completely open. Currently no membership is accepted because write up's are being prepared. Please be patient. Organizing is very important and once everything is set, memberships will be open. Flow of posts is important. Otherwise in between one can digress in answering some of the queries.

Genuine participation is being promoted because the "Zeal" of discussion in this case never dies down. Otherwise so many good discussions are not completed just because of unusual disruptions in discussions. In no way is this a snub to any new user. Just give us some time and you will automatically see what this is developing into.

Please be patient.

With Respect.

SK

Dear Tvrssvk,

Thanks for bringing this up. Let me answer this as many would be thinking on similar lines.

What has been introduced is not a "Private" discussion forum.

It is completely open. Currently no membership is accepted because write up's are being prepared. Please be patient. Organizing is very important and once everything is set, memberships will be open. Flow of posts is important. Otherwise in between one can digress in answering some of the queries.

Genuine participation is being promoted because the "Zeal" of discussion in this case never dies down. Otherwise so many good discussions are not completed just because of unusual disruptions in discussions. In no way is this a snub to any new user. Just give us some time and you will automatically see what this is developing into.

Please be patient.

With Respect.

SK
everyone is waiting for u to do this great work sir.....
best of luck..
we will be waiting i n the line to be inducted into this great initiative..

Status
Not open for further replies.