New Intermediate Uptrend

Stocks beginning NEW INTERMEDIATE UPTREND

BULLISH STOCK SCAN

Tha following Indian stocks have begun new intermediate uptrend.

BUY / ADD them to your portfolio.

Security Name
Abhishek Inds
Ad Labs Films
Agro Tech Foods
Aztech Software
Dena Bank
Essar Steel
Eternit Everest
Finolex Inds
Glenmark Pharm
Global Tele-Syst
Guj Mineral
Hotel Leela Vent
Jindal Vijayanag
KEC Intl
Mahavir Spg
Mastek Ltd
NELCO
Sesa Goa
SREI Intl
Tata Finance
Unichem Labs
Usha Beltron
Welspun Guj Stahl Rohren

sh50

What is the time frame. Adding to portfolio would mean investing?You have used the word intermediate. Is this for short term profits?

pl.tell me why the share value of unichem labs fell to bottom on these occassions.
from rs.725 to rs.144 on 9-03-2000 and from 683 to 144 on 12-3-2004. were there any bonus issues.
pl.tell me how to find out the book closure dates of selected companies. nifty gives list of dates chronologically but not companywise.

Dear Tradersedge,

Thanks for the info. May I ask you: how could you come up with the list. Did you have to screen all the stocks manually to shortlist them or did you use any screener ?

If you please refer to my thread on Stockscreeners, I wanted to know of any software based screeners. What are these screeners ? Do they work ? If so please comment on which is the best.

Thanks

investock said:
Dear Tradersedge,

Thanks for the info. May I ask you: how could you come up with the list. Did you have to screen all the stocks manually to shortlist them or did you use any screener ?

If you please refer to my thread on Stockscreeners, I wanted to know of any software based screeners. What are these screeners ? Do they work ? If so please comment on which is the best.

Thanks
The picks mentioned above are a part of our weekly Stock Picks Trading Newsletter