New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
Yep,Rahul.......and sorry for the delay in answering to your other questions as well.Shall respond as soon as possible.

Saint
Hi saint,

No worries at all and hopefully now u will have more time on hand waiting for the shares to make there trend again :) . Will wait for your reply.

Rgds

Rahul

anupam_luv said:
Can anybody suggest me about TISCO, I bought it on friday @ 636 Rs, wht shld be the stop price it's fallen to 545 today, n market can face a downward trend tomm too. I'm very depressed at it....... i want 2 sell it at minimal loss
Only a miracle it seems can minimize the losses in very short term. (though everyday market is taking the reverse route)
i am expecting the market to come down to 10000 (with a few up and down)in a months time. Tisco can be more volatile than that of other scrips because its commodity which has affected market mindset worldwide. the only guaranteed solution is to hold for the long term to come out with profits.
I myself have lost big money today, but dont see any light in very short term.
the market has to correct by 25 30%

srinivasud said:
Thanks Saint,

Cool! I am for Long Term only and I hope with your guidance I can add some more once the correction is Over. Thought of selling last week, but with your views expressed to my previous post removed that Thought. (I have not sold a single stock / shares for last 6 months except GESCO as it gave me more than 100%)

Expecting the Big Recovery soon (Hope we will not be fallowing the US econamy)

By the way I copied all yours, Amits and Others TA lessions into a word doc but not able to put it in a meaningful order. Can you please help me? (I know you will be busy with your own activities) I think it will help me to learn & play in this slag period.

Thanks
Srini - London
Hi Srini,
if you can upload that word document in any thread I would be very happy to help you make it in more correct order. I have my own collection of Saint's , Amit's kindly shared education, which might help in adding things if missed by you.

Saint, Very nice caution. Hats off to your service.

oldmirage said:
Hi Srini,
if you can upload that word document in any thread I would be very happy to help you make it in more correct order. I have my own collection of Saint's , Amit's kindly shared education, which might help in adding things if missed by you.

Saint, Very nice caution. Hats off to your service.
It is too big to upload to a thread. Only 100KB is allowed to upload here.

Srini

anupam_luv said:
Can anybody suggest me about TISCO, I bought it on friday @ 636 Rs, wht shld be the stop price it's fallen to 545 today, n market can face a downward trend tomm too. I'm very depressed at it....... i want 2 sell it at minimal loss
Hi Anupam,

Let us analyse your abovementioned post......

You bought TISCO on Friday at 636:No harm in it,TISCO was in a strong bullish move till Friday.Here comes mistake no 1.......every trade has to have a predetermined stop loss,by that we mean that a stop has to be in place at the time you are entering the order.The stop loss has to be written down as that point after which you will take no more nonsense.Mistake 1=No stop loss ready.

What should the stop price be,it has fallen to 545 today:Not adding to the agony,but think it closed in the 533 region.You have sustained a 100rs fall,which is 16% from your entry.Please,please,my friend.........a stop price should have been kept ready before all this had to happen.A technical stop loss was at 601-6=595

I'm very depressed at it....... i want 2 sell it at minimal loss:That's not up to us,once you let the stop blow through,now can only minimise the damage as much as possible.We may have a big rally tomorrow,or a further collapse.Once you don't take your stops,then life gets very complicated,my friend.

I cannot make TISCO go higher tomorrow,neither can I assure you that you will get out with minimal losses.But all I can tell you is that we have all at some time or the other gone through what you are going through today.Better now than later.Take this loss as tuition money to the Tuition teacher called MARKET.

I hope that,out of this pain and desperation,will be born a new student of the mkt who puts this episode behind him as one of those things,and go on to become a successful trader.

Wishing you all the best!
Saint

Saint said:
I hope that,out of this pain and desperation,will be born a new student of the mkt who puts this episode behind him as one of those things,and go on to become a successful trader.

Wishing you all the best!
Saint
Excellently said Saint. Me too has suffered like my friend anupam (bought little SatyamComp at 821 and still holding!!!). I have learnt about the stoploss and its advantages from various seniors here and was really convinced. Still ......you know what.... We always have some or other excuse not to do things in the right way. I am putting aside all of them and have really learnt a lesson or two from this market. For now I will take the stoploss very seriously. Thanks for your wonderful advise.

Regards
chachi

chachi said:
Excellently said Saint. Me too has suffered like my friend anupam (bought little SatyamComp at 821 and still holding!!!). I have learnt about the stoploss and its advantages from various seniors here and was really convinced. Still ......you know what.... We always have some or other excuse not to do things in the right way. I am putting aside all of them and have really learnt a lesson or two from this market. For now I will take the stoploss very seriously. Thanks for your wonderful advise.

Regards
chachi
wow chachi..you really are quite brave...
However i have a different story with this one.
I too had entered this one @ 826 and i guess on the same eventful day when it falled from 900+ to 802 :(. I got rid of it when it touched 800 and then again came back to 760. The tension was too much for me. This satyam again attracted after two days of my selling when it came to 710 level and I am in. :) so I still have the same number of shares but at a lower price and have covered some of the loss assuiming I sold at 756 and bought at 708.

I think i got lucky, but the situation we are in, its better to be in cash these days. whats say seniors.

Regards
Coool

Hi Saint,

Markets are correcting in a huge way...
i needed some advise ...
i am holding
elderpharma@310
Fedders Lloyd@150...
Lupin@1200
what is ur advise...should i sell/ hold on/ add more at these levels

regards,

Dheeraj M