New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
Well done Balaji.........once again,same advice,do nothing except raise your stop loss to 255.Great trade,great gains,this trade is definite profit.......now comes the hard part,....to prevent the mind from counting gains and getting afraid of losing the gains and exitting immediately.

No reason to exit so far.HOLD it.

Saint
Thanks Saint.

Balaji.

srinivasud said:
Hi Saint,

Can you please advise on Reliance Industries? Today it came down heavily, so I am worried about it. Still will it come down further or consolidate here?

Srini - London
Hi Srini,

Thought you were holding this long term.......if so,this correction is nothing.No way to say for sure that it will consolidate or move down further.My guess is that we'll see lower prices,but a guess is just that,a guess.For short term players,guess their stops would have triggerred today.For medium to long,yet to trigger stops and still in.

Long term perspective,still looks great.......but as I said yesterday,can you go through much lower prices and hold on for higher prices in the future.Basically depends on your personality....

For now,medium to long term,it's still a HOLD.

Saint

avanish said:
Hello Saint,
Plz give me your valuable comments on this stock.
Polyplex corporation ltd
I bought 300 shares @ 151 for medium term
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Avanish
Medium term,would not have got into this one.....since in,keep your stops at 138.

Saint

Hi Saint,

Can you please have a look at MRO-TEK. Nice pull back today. Looks good to enter tommorrow as it closed above 96 today(96.80). Suggest me for short term.

Regards
Chachi

Last edited:
Saint said:
Hi Srini,

Thought you were holding this long term.......if so,this correction is nothing.No way to say for sure that it will consolidate or move down further.My guess is that we'll see lower prices,but a guess is just that,a guess.For short term players,guess their stops would have triggerred today.For medium to long,yet to trigger stops and still in.

Long term perspective,still looks great.......but as I said yesterday,can you go through much lower prices and hold on for higher prices in the future.Basically depends on your personality....

For now,medium to long term,it's still a HOLD.

Saint

Thanks Saint,

I am holding all those for long term only. But my worry is today the political news is not good and also we all expecting a correction. Will the trend is going to be long term bearish or will it turn back after some consolidation. I am holding substantial amount in shares, so the worry is.

I need some advise on my portfolio as it become too big with more than 50 stocks, so want to trim them to a handful of stocks. Can you please send me your email id to [email protected], if you can, so that I will send the list of securities, entry prices.

Once again Thanks Saint for the advise.

Regds
Srini - London

Hello Saint,

How are you?
Had a query on Vaibhav Gem..On the weekly chart after a high of 484 it is pulling back and i feel it is forming a symmetrical triangle..Could you please give your views ..just trying to locate patterns.

Thanks and regards

Roneeth

Saint said:
Hi Vizzie,

Nice wide range bar on high volumes on the weekly,and then a sideways consolidation,looks good.As you have commented yourself,feel that the consolidation has more to go.But if you do not want to miss out on the move,no harm in buying here with your stops at the base of the consolidation.

Saint
Hi Saint !!

Missed an entry in rajesh exports and the move comes today itself amongst mkt volatility.
Quite a few held their grnd today, educomp for instance.
And how does marico look. Been here for a while now.

cheers
vizzie

Status
Not open for further replies.