New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Saint

Request your views on Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (JISLJALEQS). Weekly trends seem up since Nov last year with a brief break in the trend in Feb. Constant higher pivot lows since then. Seems to be bouncing back after the latest pull back. All declines have been on pretty small volumes relative to up moves.
Is fairly close to the EMA to provide a low risk entry. But is this the right time to get in or wait till it goes over the previous Pivot high at 300?

cheers
Mohit

Attachments

Hi Saint,
I am visiting this forum after a long time.. and great to c things being as lively as it was..

With the technical knowledge you have imparted us.. i invested in Mah Gesco at 450.. Yes, sitting on a good profit!. i just wanted to ask you how to find its target.

Also GAEL ( Gujarat Ambuja Exports limited) is what i am in watchout for. The chart looks great to me.. need your comments.

Nagzu

Hello Saint,

Can you please throw some light on the shares of Reliance group of companies:
1. Reliance Capital Ventures.
2. Reliance Communication Ventures.
3. Reliance Natural Resources.
4. Reliance Energy Ventures.

What are the prospects of these companies?
Will they also perform like Reliance Industries Limited?

Regards,
Narendra

Hi Saint,
Ya do tell us where r u ? Also if u r feeling all well... look at following 2 scrips please

1. Tata tea.
2. Zen technologies. ( is volume ok? )

Hi Saint,
could you please have a look at pantaloon retail, has been moving sideways for a few weeks now, with moderate/good news flowing in..do u think it is ripe for break out...

Regards,

Dheeraj M

cube said:
Hi Saint,
Ya do tell us where r u ? Also if u r feeling all well... look at following 2 scrips please

1. Tata tea.
2. Zen technologies. ( is volume ok? )
Sorry,my friend,had a few things up that required attending to.....sincere apologies!

Zen Tech :Great looking,but stay clear till it starts an uptrend on the weekly charts.Keep it on the watchlist.........get interested on a demostration of strength and an indication of a new trend which happens once it clears the high over the previous pivot i.e 181.7.

Tata Tea :Looking good especially if it holds these levels.You could enter a portion here and add over 882,or enter over 882.

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.