New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
just wanted to point out an opportunity in williamson tea Mcleod russel ...their merger had been approved and was supposed to be in effect from 1st april...swap was 1 williamson=3Mcleod.....however we have williamson trading at 370 odd while Mcleod at 139....presenting the opportunity...record date hasn't been announced though....senior please comment...

regards,

Dheeraj M

dheerajmehta said:
hi saint ...
what are the stops on piramyd and matrix....markets tumbling.....

regards,

Dheeraj M
Hi Dheeraj,

Take your stops if triggerred.

PIRAMYD -190
MATRIX -268

Saint

misty said:
Stopped Out Of Most Of The Stocks.
A stop is a stop,and if triggerred,you are out.

Great going,Misty.

If the market goes up again,maybe should look to reenter.But a stop is a stop.Trading discipline wise,get out if stopped.

Saint

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Misty,

It seems there is a huge speculation going out. I am not sure that to get out of the stock at this time worrying about it. Market can regain power or dip it off further but strong caution on shorts since it can bounce back too.

Saint to comment and and let me know your views about the Nifty movement.
Not the time for shorts yet,Raj.............but take your stops if hit.Discipline is everything in trading.If the stock stops you out and then rallies to new highs,well ,those things happen in the mkt.

But stick to the Discipline..............Get out if stopped.

Saint

Saint said:
Not the time for shorts yet,Raj.............but take your stops if hit.Discipline is everything in trading.If the stock stops you out and then rallies to new highs,well ,those things happen in the mkt.

Saint

Hi Saint !!

Something's happenin out there..not sure what..
anyways, usha martin in gud uptrend..
but as u said, time for some discipline..

cheers
vizzie

Saint said:

Saint
Yes Saint, U r right but I meant to say that sudden exiting of panic selling before your stop arised. If a stop is triggered, u need to get out at any cost i.e. first and foremost rule to be in the markets.

Raj

pardon me for asking a basic question, but how do we compute a stop. Is it the last pivot point or the medium term moving average or something more complicated??

Mohit

Status
Not open for further replies.