New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
Hi Cube,

CUMMINS :An uptrend on the weekly charts followed by a decline.Looks set for higher prices as things stand as of now.

ALSTOM PROJ : Once again,you got that pullback and the uptrend resumes last two days.Looking good for higher levels.

GEOMETR SOFTWARE :Same as above.Higher pivot lows on the weekly.Set to make new highs as well.

Great ones,my friend,as always!

Saint
Hi ,
Query for alstom projects was answered here by saint.

Thanks,
Cube

Hi Saint and Vizzie,

Enetered Radico Khaitan @ 162 and have seen a good upward movement. Would like to know when would be best to exit the script.

-s/\chuV

Hi Arun16 !
Regarding APIL what I feel from the charts is that it has started to recover.As You said it closed around 411 and saw a high of 420 on 5-4-2006 making higher highs and higher lows. The next target should be 442 which was its earliear high and if it crosses that then it should see another rs 60 hike. In the down side it had a support at 367 which again stands good. The monthly charts are quite intact and in the weekly position this week it has crossed the last two weeks high and just closed below rs 3 of the last two weeks high. taking into consideration all these points we can expect to see a hike in this scrip. Rest the market is to decide and all other influencing conditions.

sachuv said:
Hi Saint and Vizzie,

Enetered Radico Khaitan @ 162 and have seen a good upward movement. Would like to know when would be best to exit the script.

-s/\chuV
Hi Sachuv,

Yes.. gud movement.. up frm 150 to 190 in just bout a week..
we may see some sideways movement here.
keep ur stops at arnd 165-170.
n target, we should see smwhere arnd 240..
but as Saint has said in so many posts, don't keep the target in mind..
just trail stop upwards , and ride as high as u can..
will leave it for Saint, to give u a trailing stop at this price.

cheers
vizzie

superkap said:
Recently Educomp went up to 454, then fell down to around 400. Rajat Bose has set the target for short to medium term at 540. Your comments? Thanks.
Hi SuperKap,

So far so good.Now in a pulback on the weekly.Yes looking to around the 550 area,but better in this case to just trail stop upwards.

Happy Trading!
Saint

vizzie said:
Hi Sachuv,

Yes.. gud movement.. up frm 150 to 190 in just bout a week..
we may see some sideways movement here.
keep ur stops at arnd 165-170.
n target, we should see smwhere arnd 240..
but as Saint has said in so many posts, don't keep the target in mind..
just trail stop upwards , and ride as high as u can..
will leave it for Saint, to give u a trailing stop at this price.

cheers
vizzie
Great going Vizzie.........:)

Saint

misty said:
Stopped Out Of Most Of The Stocks.
Hi Misty,

It seems there is a huge speculation going out. I am not sure that to get out of the stock at this time worrying about it. Market can regain power or dip it off further but strong caution on shorts since it can bounce back too.

Saint to comment and and let me know your views about the Nifty movement.

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Misty,

It seems there is a huge speculation going out. I am not sure that to get out of the stock at this time worrying about it. Market can regain power or dip it off further but strong caution on shorts since it can bounce back too.

Saint to comment and and let me know your views about the Nifty movement.
I SAT ON MY EXCEL SHEET FOR LAST FEW DAYS AND CAME UP WITH LEVELS WHICH I WILL TAKE ON EACH STOCK AS SOON AS THAT HAVE GOT TRIGGERED I HAVE FOLLOWED DICIPLINARY APPROACH

Status
Not open for further replies.