New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice breakout on the weekly charts of GUJ ALKALIES.......Great going,RVG,Alok!

Saint

Hi Saint,

I think I confused you with my earlier post. Am just learning with your help :)

I have got into this for some mid-term investment; So, am pretty much in line with your suggestion. I only meant that i was glad that I was able to get in when it was slightly lower today.

Thanks,
Vadiraj

Saint said:
Ah,my friend,we are not trading the intradays in Punj Lloyd.We are willing to give it space till 1047 before we accept that we are wrong.I hope you have done your share sizing appropriately taking into account the stop loss,etc.

Happy Trading!
Saint

rinv said:
Hi Saint,

I think I confused you with my earlier post. Am just learning with your help :)

I have got into this for some mid-term investment; So, am pretty much in line with your suggestion. I only meant that i was glad that I was able to get in when it was slightly lower today.

Thanks,
Vadiraj
Sorry about that,Vadiraj........Great going.You caught it nearly Rs20 lower from where I got in.Nice...

Happy Investing!!
Saint

AMITBE

Saint said:
Another breakout on the weekly charts followed by sideways movement so far is SOLECTRON CENTUM.If this gives us a few days more of sideways to maybe till 305-ish pullback,looks great.

Credit to Amit for this one......Thank you,my friend!:)

Saint
Yoy're very welcome good buddy! :)

Union Bank of india..making a triangular formation all this while..seems to be heading towards a break out..buy it stop loss 122..could give a nice upmove !!

Status
Not open for further replies.