New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Saint,

I need some advice of yours regarding some shares I am studing. Bihar Caustic. On the weekly charts it tested its support level of 60. It had tested the same level in october too.Before this was the resistance level and it tested it in dec 2004, jan 2005, may 2005 and kept moving close to it and finally broke out on august 2005. what should i see to check my entry point into this script. Its just going above the 20 day MA in the daily charts. I am right now seeing this chart on BSEINDIA chart as i do not have my own software yet. i am confused on a particular point that in the weekly chart they are showing a high of 80 in sept in the weekly charts but on the daily charts i cannot see the same high in september 2005. pls advice.

Hi Saint
Please comment about KECINTL. What’s the reason (Technical /Fundamental) for its break. Same with HINDCONS too.
I have posted this question to another thread also. My apologies if I am breaking any rule.

Regards
Coool

Hi Saint,

Can you please suggest the target for Piramyd retails?. I entered in at 213.5.

Also, EDUCOMP seems to be heading towards south. Should we keep this in watch list or stay away for now?

Thanks,
Balaji.

Hi Saint,

I dont think i understand how to trail stop completely..Can you kindly explain again.? It would be good if the example is hexaware technologies.

Thanks,
Cube

cube said:
Hi Saint,

I dont think i understand how to trail stop completely..Can you kindly explain again.? It would be good if the example is hexaware technologies.

Thanks,
Cube
Hi Cube,

Just go to the post by Ragh_Ash on 20th March,2006.Post #2399 in this thread on trail stops.

Avinash

Status
Not open for further replies.