New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Whither Maruti?

Saint said:
That wide range bar on high volume on the weekly charts smacks of an intermediate top.Now in pullback mode on the weekly.From a charts perspective,stay out until it has completed the pullback.It's going to be some time before we start seeing new highs.Don't get in now and have to live through a deeper pullback.
Saint
Thanks for your help. Although Maruti has risen to 870, I'll stay out on your collective advice. Any comments on Siemens?

cube said:
Hi Saint,

Kindly tell the stop loss for Mcdowell and Bharti telefilms.

And also what is ur analysis on the stock zensar technologies..? I think its a good pick...

By the way nice call on piramyd.. can i buy it at 212 ? I missed it in the morning..as i was working in office and not tracking...( for a change )

Thanks,
Cube
Hi Saint,

Waiting for the reply on this one!

cube said:
Hi Saint,

Kindly tell the stop loss for Mcdowell and Bharti telefilms.

And also what is ur analysis on the stock zensar technologies..? I think its a good pick...

By the way nice call on piramyd.. can i buy it at 212 ? I missed it in the morning..as i was working in office and not tracking...( for a change )

Thanks,
Cube
Hi Cube,

ZENSAR :Indeed it is,especially on an intermediate time frame.Nice weekly.You could buy with a stop loss of 184.Nice one,my friend.

BHARTI :Raise stops to 385.

MCDOWELL :Raise stops to 740.

PIRAMYD :Yes,still looking good here for an add or a buy.

Happy Trading!
Saint

rvgandhi said:
I think Siemens is gearing up for its next level ... clean ladder..
Agreed ,RVG.Sideways congestion on the daily and gearing up for the next move up.So far in a strong uptrend.No reason to think that the trend has changed till it happens.

For now,every pullback or sideways congestion is reason to buy in Siemens.

Saint

superkap said:
Thanks for your help. Although Maruti has risen to 870, I'll stay out on your collective advice. Any comments on Siemens?
Hi Superkap,

Siemens info in the previous post......

MARUTI :still in pullback mode,900 is indication that it is getting ready to move up again.For now,on your watchlist.If this pulls back from here and forms a higher pivot low on the daily,that would be a juicy entry.For now,wait and watch.

Saint

Dhanya said:
HIMATSINGKA .....very nice,Saint.It took some time,but nice move today.:)

Thanks and regds,

Dhanya
Yep,Dhanya,took some time coming,but neat move up so far.Still holding on to full size.Looking great.

Saint

mercm said:
aptech nice range from 124-134..range bound
......and range bound is good.APTECH looking good so far.An entry only if it can prove its strength.Buy only once it crosses this congestion at 140.Keep it on your watchlist,and if it does get to 140,please do post.Maybe will join you in this one.

Nice one!

Saint

rvgandhi said:
Saint.. Your views on TATACHEM please.. looks like it has a breakout today.
At an area of resistance here.So may take some grinding to absorb supply ,maybe may just blast through it.These maybe's tell me to give this one a pass.

If you are planning to enter,put in a stop loss of 245.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.