New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nkpanjiyar said:
Have complete rest and get fully recovered. Take care.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
Thank you for your good wishes.Shall do exactly that as you suggested.......going abt things on Gear 3 only for now till totally better.

All the best!
Saint

nn0023 said:
hi
doctorbabu
u have recovered from ur illness , all the patients (we all) r now relieved.

hahaha

take care.

thanks & regards

nandan
lol Nandan........thx 4 ur kind words!

Saint
ps:Nice thread you got going there.Great stuff and all the best!

ragh_ash said:
HIYA SAINT,
welcome back!
hope ur all recovered and raring to go.
All the best.
regards

ps:
what abt PBA infra , 3i info ::::::::: still a hold
PBA INFRASTRUCTURE :Looking good,nice consolidation sideways giving us an opportunity to make a low risk entry here.Even more juicy if it can convincigly take out 169.Stop of 157.First tgt of 220.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Ragh_Ash,

Thank you for your best wishes and kind words.Haven't reached the level where I would say that I'm raring to go,but at least at that level where I can sit in front of the computer and put in these words.

As stated above,PBA has stopped out.3i Infotech is still sideways for now but still looking good to go.That one's still a HOLD.

All the best!
Saint

Hi saint,

Welcome back. Hope you would have recovered completely by now.

Jain irrigation is currently trading at 234.3. Is it okay to enter now for short term?

Thanks,
Balaji.

Saint said:
Hi Ragh_Ash,

Thank you for your best wishes and kind words.Haven't reached the level where I would say that I'm raring to go,but at least at that level where I can sit in front of the computer and put in these words.

As stated above,PBA has stopped out.3i Infotech is still sideways for now but still looking good to go.That one's still a HOLD.

All the best!
Saint
Gr8 to see u back Saint. Get well soon before u put more pressure on urself

Take Care.

Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.