New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nachiket said:
Hi SAINT
Thanks for the reply..
Yesterday I bought Kochin Refinery Stocks at closing value. Can you predict the future movment of this stock
Hi Nachiket,

Basically traders don't predict anything,astrologers do.Traders just detect a change in trend and latch on to it.

On Kochi Ref,hopefully it isn't forming the right shoulder of a H&S which is bearish.As of now,either direction is possible.Your entry is at 176.Keep a stop loss at 158.

All the best!
Saint

pranaviitkgp said:
Hi Saint!!
Bought Polaris @ 121 with s/l @ 114. Can you comment on it??
Hi Pranav,

POLARIS has multiple layers of resistance to plough through so get ready for some volatility.I am not sure how you got your stop of 114,would be great if you could clarify.Also would be great to know your time frame......

All the best!
Saint

ragh_ash said:
hi saint
is it possible that u publish u r portfolio again(refreshed) for the benifit of members like me.
regards
Very tedious affair,my friend.Maybe over the weekend,hope you don't mind.......

Saint

phoenix said:
Yet another super call on TITAN!!

Thanks and regards,
Phoenix:cool:
Yep,nice move today on TITAN INDS,am still holding all of it for now.Think the blast off is far from over.Looking great......

Glad to know that you had taken it,and sweet profits!

Saint

Saint said:
Hi Shekar,

I am not sure what time frame is it that you're looking at.This area in the early 540's is support and if these levels hold,expect higher prices.Looks good so far for the intermed term.If you are looking at the very short term,you may have to brave some volatility before we go higher.

All the best!
Saint
Making its move ,Shekhar,and looking good.I have joined you on this one,thanx for bringing it to attention.

Saint

pranaviitkgp said:
I thgt the 1st support level was at 119 around and the second support at around 114. So put s/l at 114. Should it be changed??
My investment horizon is short to medium
Hi Pranav,

Now it's in pullback territory,keep your stop at 114.If this holds and goes higher,great.It'll make its intentions of a new uptrend clear if this can take out the 140 levels convincingly.For now a hold ......

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.