New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikmarar

Re: Gokuldas Exports

If you are already in then it is worth holding. Good company with growth and a beneficiary of the removal of garment quota restriction. This is also undertaking capacity expansion. Good investment for the long term. Also the short term is bullish. Half yearly results are also good. If not in already put under watch list.

Technical outlook
The short term outlook is bullish. The stock is above both its 13 and 39 ma. But the uptrend has not gained strength. The CMP is 562.750. It will face stiff resistance zone between around 565 to 570. It has to cross 575 with good volume support to have an uptrend of any consequence. Worth putting in the watch list. The steep upward movement is a cause of worry with a possibility of steep correction looming large.

Fundamental outlook
The company has reported first-half profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 30.12 crore, recording 22 per cent growth over the corresponding previous period. Total revenue was Rs 427.44 crore, a growth of 15.%. The company witnessed good growth in business after removal of quota restrictions. The expected growth is about 15-20 per cent in sales for the full year compared to the previous year. The company has already commissioned a unit near Bangalore and work is in progress for a unit in chennai export zone.

Yes,Fantastic observation. Even BSE chart shows a similar formations. I think we are in for an uptrend ,but let us all be very careful and go for select buy based on individual chart.I suggest a careful look at MACD before a buy decision is made.
Jnaik22

Mr.Saint
I'm a novice day trader.
I understand that the prices of banking stocks are going to fall sharply.
I want to go short on them, in cash as well as options(puts).
Any suggestions please ?

nsks

Hi Anishtha,
As you see, this is an open forum and everyone is traying to help everyone right from core of heart without hoping any financial gain or any kind of gain.So why to favor only those who mail you personally?:D
We are also in the need of your help. so post your HELP here and let ALL OF US benefitted from that.:)
anistha said:
Hi Mukesh

I can help you in buying and selling shares on intraday basis as well as delivery basis. You can get in touch with me at my email address [email protected]

REst you will be able to know afterwords

Anistha.com under construction.....

Saint said:
Hi San,

Am not sure what the question is,if the query is that there are many newcomers to the market who are interested in learning abt investing.......please check out the forum.There's education in the form of technical aspects in the Tech Analysis part,also lots of stuff regarding Risk and Money management and Fundamental An.,etc.

Another point,my friend,nothing to be afraid of investing in the market.The market is nothing but a play of fear and greed.And these emotions drive the market.We therefore have a series of highs forming an uptrend,and a series of lows forming a downtrend.To capitalise from these moves is what makes a trader.Like going against the flow of the river,going against the flow of the market is a strenuous affair,and finally a losing proposition.Just as entering the river for a nice ride,and this time you got the direction right,but you get in just before a waterfall,you are in for one bumpy ride.....and fall!So too in the market,the right entry,and where to put your stops,and money management strategies are all important things to learn before one enters a trade.

First,before entering a single trade,educate yourself.Don't trade.Don't invest.Educate oneself.Do some mock trading if you like.But first comes education,then all else.

Finally,the market does not take money from you.You lose it to the market because of whatever the reason.The market doesn't make money for you.You made your profits due to a great variety of reasons.The market,like the river,simply is.Getting the direction wrong,or entering as the market takes a tumble,is not the fault of the market.Because the market simply IS.To assess the flow and trend,and make our decisions is what separates the person who is making the profits,from the person who isn't.

All the best!!
Saint
Thanks Saint, you have put it so very nicely.....
Jaspal

Dear Saint,

Hi, How are you? I was saddend by Amits post abt his taking a break, but then again its understandable everybody needs a break and his is surely a treasured company for likes like us.

I wanted to trouble :eek: u again, i have brought Aegis at 236.5 now its cmp is at 261 and its coming down from a couple of days. Can u please advice me as to shud i hold this or book my profits. Ur valuable advice will be of immense help as always...

Thanks a lot.

Rgds
Nirmal

Status
Not open for further replies.