New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey saint you doing a great job! I am newbie here just got registered with traderji. I am very much impressed with your suggestions,tips & research. keep up the good work :)

My queries are about Bal pharma, Ranbaxy & cipla( Pharma sector ) what you think of these stocks at current levels? i have already invested in Ranbaxy. Bal pharma is looking bullish for me. whats your call on this?

Thanks
Varun

Hi Saint,
Need some SAINTLY advice.... Teledata Informatics has been on a never ending decline .... could'nt help identifying with your earlier comment "Buying it would be like catching a falling knife" .

Do you think that the decline is over now ?? By TA, would the bottom at around Rs.22 be classified as a double bottom ( June05 and Oct05 ) ??

And then, theres all this news saying that it's grossly undervalued ..

Your perspective as always would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!

Chao

Vikas

vikasdewan said:
Hi Saint,
Need some SAINTLY advice.... Teledata Informatics has been on a never ending decline .... could'nt help identifying with your earlier comment "Buying it would be like catching a falling knife" .

Do you think that the decline is over now ?? By TA, would the bottom at around Rs.22 be classified as a double bottom ( June05 and Oct05 ) ??

And then, theres all this news saying that it's grossly undervalued ..

Your perspective as always would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!

Chao

Vikas
Hi Vikas,

If that 22 holds,yes you are right........basically we are in a zone where things could go either way.If that 22 cracks,the double bottom possibility is gone and we are off to newer lows.If that 22 holds,then we have a double bottom and above 35 is a buy.The zone between 22-35 is a "could go either way"zone.

If you are holding this one still,do not give it any more than 22.If it cracks 22,get out.Put your money somewhere else,and make your money.Can always reenter TELEDATA later once we get a buy signal.If it doesn't crack 22,it's a HOLD.Over 35,this becomes a buy.

All the best!
Saint

mohandee said:
Hi Saint,
I would like to know your opinion on TV18. Is this price (Rs 364) the right time to enter. Kindly advise.
Hi Mohan,

This one's looking toppy..... the pullback is not done yet.Keep away for now.

Saint

Thanks Saint........

Just a quick question on this. I'm not invested in this presently.I was just eyeing it as an investment opportunity . So, are you saying one should not buy till it crosses 32 ?? What about if it gives a buy signal by making a pivot high ??

Alternatively, what would you think as a great investmentment stock now ??

Thanks in anticipation.

Rgds

It could be an investment opportunity (for long term) BUT not money making one in a short period of frame.. According to charts, if Teledata breaks 32-35 level, it is going into a bullish trend.

Alok.

vikasdewan said:
Thanks Saint........

Just a quick question on this. I'm not invested in this presently.I was just eyeing it as an investment opportunity . So, are you saying one should not buy till it crosses 32 ?? What about if it gives a buy signal by making a pivot high ??

Alternatively, what would you think as a great investmentment stock now ??

Thanks in anticipation.

Rgds
Hi Vikas,

Alok has answered your question.........just to elaborate,we are in clear cut change of trend over 35,but as you pointed out,if the charts do not cross 35but come down to make a higher pivot low,then what do we do?Well,that depends on your aggressiveness..........you could take a portion there and then add once it crosses 35.

Good question,Vikas.........basically a higher pivot low is desirable,catching that area is great,but confirmation is only above 35.After this we have an obvious change in trend.So don't pile up all your positions at the higher pivot low area,enter a portion and add later on confirmation.

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.