New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Saint...

Also to say nice say on sal steel.. Got some profits still holding 50% of shares.

Thank you Again

Nishant

Re: Swing Ceat

AMITBE said:
Hi Vivek...this is not a technical bounce or a breakout. It's on the back of the news of the rights issue. The company is raising funds to revamp business I suppose, which has been making losses.
As such a difficult call.
I would exit, but this is me.
Regards.
Hi Vivek,

Agree with Amit.....think you are in breakeven territory or slight profits.If it were me,I'd walk away and look for something else.

Happy Trading!
Saint

caprice said:
Hi Saint...

Also to say nice say on sal steel.. Got some profits still holding 50% of shares.

Thank you Again

Nishant
Very nice,Nishant......great going!!

phoenix said:
Hi Saint,
Polyplex making a move today after nearly 20 odd days in consolidation phase.Looks strong......also Petronet LNG :)

Phoenix :cool:
Guj nre coke has just taken out its previous week's high.....would be great if it can put in a weekly close over 150.

Phoenix
Hi Phoenix,
Yep,nice moves in Polyplex and Guj Nre coke........but our Jindal steel had a cool move as well.Looking good!

Saint

Hi Saint..

Please Suggest me some shares for Party this weekend.

I just wanted to ask if that is against this forum rules.

Thank you

Nishant

caprice said:
Hi Saint..

Please Suggest me some shares for Party this weekend.

I just wanted to ask if that is against this forum rules.

Thank you

Nishant
Hi Nishant,

Don't know of any that is sure to give you gains by weekend,but have a look at Ispat Inds.....looks good over 23!

Saint

saint said:
Hi Avinash,

ANDH SUGARS looking good.......hold full position till 200,then take some off the table and trail stop the rest.Great going,my friend.....Nice!!

Happy Trading!!

Saint
Hello Saint..

Thank you very much for the timely guidance would not know what I would have done without you seniors..

I heard Ravi T is sick.. Hope he recovers soon...

Also I wanted to know is Andhra Sugar still on for 200 or should i not think of entering here..

perfectly obliged

Nishant

Re: Bank of Rajasthan

Not sure where your entry was,but short term target around 71.

Saint

Re: hindalco:sell now?

Hindalco had hit new 52 wk high just 4 trading days ago and pulled back a little on decreasing volume. I don't see any reason why you should sell it. If it stabalizes here and breaks out again into new highs you could actually see much higher prices soon.

If you want to feel comfortable you can put a stop around 134, but I wouldn't advise you to sell it at this point. I say let it ride the nice trend it is on and just keep raising your stop level.

--SwingTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.