New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stocks below look tipped to continue its uptrend.Some have been mentioned in this thread previously and can be an add or a new entry and some others are new ones.

BEML --Nice tight sideways consolidation last 1 mth,making higher pivot lows....one can enter with a stop loss of 642.

FEDERAL BANK --Probably today would have been a great entry point,but is in a neat uptrend with today being a high vol day.....Looks much higher.

GAMMON ---Nice call by Amit.For weekly chart players,looks good for a further move up with a stop loss of 260.

GOODLASS NEROLAC --looks set to resume its uptrend after few months of cosolidation via time.Stop loss of 568.

GUJ NRE COKE ---still sideways in the weekly charts.Stop loss of 116.Looking good.

ISPAT INDS ---making a higher pivot low and about to start a new uptrend.SL 0f 18.9

KESORAM INDS---looks good.Still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar!

MANGALAM CEMENT --same as Kesoram....still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar.

MIRZA TANNERS --monthly looks like it's resuming its uptrend after a pullback....stop loss of 172.

ORIENT PAPER --new highs and headed higher.Looks good.

PRISM CEMENTS --good to go if it takes out 22.2 area next week with a sl of 20.5.

RUCHI SOYA INDS--nice call by Phoenix.Looks good to take out the previous pivot high.

INDIAN HOTELS ---looking good.After months of consolidation,now set to resume its uptrend.

All the best!!
Happy Trading!
Saint

Re: Time to enter Alok Textiles?

Dear Amit & Saint,
Had been accumulating Alok since Nov based on Traderji recommendation. Waiting for the breakout and good times !!. Thanks for the advice too!

Iam a member for long but rarely posted earlier, now i want to be more regular. I havebeen trackin Narmada Chematur Posted strong Q4FY05 numbers of annualized EPS Rs. 15 can anybody enlighten on the technical build up and entry exit points medium term thanks

avinash

saint said:
The stocks below look tipped to continue its uptrend.Some have been mentioned in this thread previously and can be an add or a new entry and some others are new ones.

BEML --Nice tight sideways consolidation last 1 mth,making higher pivot lows....one can enter with a stop loss of 642.

FEDERAL BANK --Probably today would have been a great entry point,but is in a neat uptrend with today being a high vol day.....Looks much higher.

GAMMON ---Nice call by Amit.For weekly chart players,looks good for a further move up with a stop loss of 260.

GOODLASS NEROLAC --looks set to resume its uptrend after few months of cosolidation via time.Stop loss of 568.

GUJ NRE COKE ---still sideways in the weekly charts.Stop loss of 116.Looking good.

ISPAT INDS ---making a higher pivot low and about to start a new uptrend.SL 0f 18.9

KESORAM INDS---looks good.Still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar!

MANGALAM CEMENT --same as Kesoram....still consolidating via time.Keep it on ur radar.

MIRZA TANNERS --monthly looks like it's resuming its uptrend after a pullback....stop loss of 172.

ORIENT PAPER --new highs and headed higher.Looks good.

PRISM CEMENTS --good to go if it takes out 22.2 area next week with a sl of 20.5.

RUCHI SOYA INDS--nice call by Phoenix.Looks good to take out the previous pivot high.

INDIAN HOTELS ---looking good.After months of consolidation,now set to resume its uptrend.

All the best!!
Happy Trading!
Saint
Thanks Saint!!!

Hi Saint,

i'm also holding Alok textiles, could you please tell me what is the target price? it hit its 52 week high @Rs78 as its opening price today, but then started hovering around 73. i had entered at @72.5. please advise

Regards,

Dheeraj M

dheerajmehta said:
Hi Saint,

i'm also holding Alok textiles, could you please tell me what is the target price? it hit its 52 week high @Rs78 as its opening price today, but then started hovering around 73. i had entered at @72.5. please advise

Regards,

Dheeraj M
Hi Dheeraj,
Took Alok more as a short term trade......personally looking for the 84-86 area,and I am out.May go higher,but there's some congestion around the 88-100 area dating back from the year 2000.....I'd prefer to take the meat out of this one and look elsewhere.

All the very best,dheeraj!
Happy Trading!!
Saint

Hi Aman,
No proficiency ,my friend........am same as you.Maybe had spent more years in the market,and read more books,and seen more patterns,etc.Maybe you can start by checking out the various posts and various threads in this forum.....Traderji had given a lot of recommended books on T.A etc which would be of great benefit to you.
From my personal angle,check out the below:

1.Trading for a Living--Alexander Elder
2.Come into my trading room--Alexander Elder
3.Financial freedom through Daytrading-Van Tharp,Brian June
4.Trade your way to Financial Freedom--Van Tharp
5.Trading in the Zone--Mark Douglas
6.The disciplined Trader--Mark Douglas
7.The Complete Day Trader 1 &2--Jake Bernstein
8.Tools and Tactics of the Master Day Trader--Oliver Velez
9.Trend Following--Michael Covel
10.Intermarket Analysis--Murphy
11.Tech Analysis--Murphy
12.Tech Analysis Explained--Pring
13.Street Smarts--Linda Raschke

Actually there are many more.......but as it comes to mind,shall keep you posted.The important thing is to get started.....check out the various posts of Trderji.Wishing you all the very best!!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.