New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody help

Dear Friends,
I have 200 shares of MRPL bought @ Rs 60/-. Now It has reached 135. Shall I sell those shares or shall I wait for better appreciation. I am holding this shares for nearly 5 yrs. now. Pl. comment. Thanks to you all.

Re: Can anybody help

Dear Friends,
I have 200 shares of MRPL bought @ Rs 60/-. Now It has reached 135. Shall I sell those shares or shall I wait for better appreciation. I am holding this shares for nearly 5 yrs. now. Pl. comment. Thanks to you all.
You can sell half shares from it and if market dips down more you can buy it at lower level

sell 75/100 take out d money u invested plus yr basic 7% return ..rest hold forever forrget abt it..loook for fresh area 2 invest..go fundamentally if u an investor

Dear Friends,
Hi subhro,
MRPL has broken out of a multi-year consolidation. Such breakouts usually result in prolonged up move with occasional correction. In my opinion you should hold it and not be shaken out by occasional correction. You are likely to see much higher price.

Laksh

Subhro,
I must agree with Laksh, It just started moving. It takes a while for the script to move into limelight. If you could hold a little longer, you will be surely benefited.

Cheers

Hi subhro,
MRPL has broken out of a multi-year consolidation. Such breakouts usually result in prolonged up move with occasional correction. In my opinion you should hold it and not be shaken out by occasional correction. You are likely to see much higher price.

Laksh

How bad will 2nd week be ?

Hi Everyone,
Pls dont worry ,the downward trend will not last more than 5 days of this week.The market will move up from Third week of FEB .
Buy when it breaks 4700 on the Nifty.
We can see a definit upward trend till 28th for sure.
All Astrology belive it,it worked very recently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.