New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Noticed that quite a few stocks have started a new move upward as per weekly charts.......some of them of the very many are:

1.ABB----neat breakout from an ascending triangle,closed the week strong.
2.BEML---nice pullback on the weekly and looking set to resume upwardly dir.
3.SESA GOA--pullback lasting 5months,this week put up a neat wide range
bar,ended strong for the week with increased vol.
4.GUJ NRE COKE--a wide range weekly bar 3 weeks ago has announced the
change in trend in this stock,followed by 2 weeks of
consolidation.
5.POLYPLEX CORP--higher pivots on the weekly followed by a breakout with
increased volume.
6.DIVIS LABS---again higher pivot lows on weekly,and heading higher.
7.EID PARRY---weekly breakout on high volume to new highs.
8.ELDER PHARMA---weekly breakout on high vol.
9.IVRCL---looks set to breakout to a new high ,and continue its upward trend
10.J&K BANK--after 6 months sideways,it put up a wide range bar with high
vol,closing above the range.
11.UTI BANK--looks set to breakout to new highs.
12.UNION BANK---higher pivot lows on the weekly.
13.JAIPRAKASH ASSOC--higher pivot lows
14.PNB--higher pivotlows.
15.TATA TELE---breakaway gap followed by a pullback on the daily,looking
higher.
16.AVENTIS PHARM--spent all of this year sideways,forming an ascending
triangle on the weekly.
17.JINDAL STEEL POWER---taking out previous pivot highs on the weekly,and
looking to start a new uptrend.
18.MID-DAY MULTIMEDIA--breakout from a range followed by a pullback,looks
higher.
19.MUKAND LTD--higher pivot lows on daily.
20.NTPC--taking out previous pivot highs on the weekly
21.SONATA SOFTWARE--nice consolidation and threatening to break to new
highs

Sincerely,
Saint.

This is really interesting and informative. Will you please give me more insight on interpreting pivot. I only know the basics and want to learn more.

Regards

pmathew

Hi Saint ,
Thanks for all the info---Covering a wide range of sectors----
Unable to make any posts now-----internet connectivity problem----no telephone link for the past 4 days----Keep up all ur good works-----
A few more on thge list---Financial technologies,Himachal Futuristic,Tisco,Allahabad Bank,Balrampur Chini-------
Regards,
joy_mitali

AMITBE

Hey Joy,
Bought Fincial Technologies at 325, on a tip!!! Woa, what a killing. Yesterday it has been put under the BE catagory, so expect it to slow down a little. Its been running up breathlessly lately. I was told to stay invested for a whole year for 2000. Imagine?!
Himachal Futuristic to me has seemed like a dirty operator scrip and there is nothing of substance in the company. I may be wrong but be careful.
Thanks saint for all the info. Will check your suggestions over the weekend.

joy_mitali said:
Hi Saint ,
Thanks for all the info---Covering a wide range of sectors----
Unable to make any posts now-----internet connectivity problem----no telephone link for the past 4 days----Keep up all ur good works-----
A few more on thge list---Financial technologies,Himachal Futuristic,Tisco,Allahabad Bank,Balrampur Chini-------
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi joy_mitali,
TISCO---very nice,got into it around 336 area.A weekly close over the 372 area necessary b4 we can say we are starting new uptrend but agree with you.......looking juicy!!
HIMACHAL FUTURIS--Chartwise,looks like in a new uptrend.Looking good!
FINANCIAL TECH----this may reach the stratosphere,but personally would rather wait for a pullback.Has gone up 9 days in a row....so take care.Agree with Amitbe,may go much higher.....but best to wait for a p/b.
ALLAHABAD BANK--looking good,in definite uptrend once it takes out the 91.85 previous pivot high on the weekly.Looking good!!

Thanks for these ideas.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

hello friends
thanking for this great posting , i am a new guy in this circle and doin intra day trading , could u tell me more ab sesa goa, guj nre , ntpc and sonata soft

yours
mukesh singh

dear Saint
Thanks for posting a long list of good shares that are about to move in uptrends. i am new to this forum and wish to know your views on the following: Alka India, Maars Software, Varun Shipping, FDC india limited and Marson.
Please advice me about the proper entry point and the target which i should opt for these shares. further i will be highly obliged if you let me know the reason if you recommend any of these shares.
Thanks and REgards

mukeshsingh said:
hello friends
thanking for this great posting , i am a new guy in this circle and doin intra day trading , could u tell me more ab sesa goa, guj nre , ntpc and sonata soft

yours
mukesh singh
Hi Mukesh,
Welcome to traderji......as per your question,if it's what the company does,who the ceo is,what the news is,etc....I apologise for I am not the right person to answer your questions.I trade the charts.....and that too I prefer the weekly/monthly ones,so my time frame is nearly that of an investor but my approch is not the "buy n hold" one.I do not know a thing about the fundamentals.....but have been profitable without them.I always respect the techno-fundamental guys,but I just can't get the fundamental part. :)

Happy trading
Saint

ravi t said:
dear Saint
Thanks for posting a long list of good shares that are about to move in uptrends. i am new to this forum and wish to know your views on the following: Alka India, Maars Software, Varun Shipping, FDC india limited and Marson.
Please advice me about the proper entry point and the target which i should opt for these shares. further i will be highly obliged if you let me know the reason if you recommend any of these shares.
Thanks and REgards
Hi Ravi,
I'll definitely have a look.......but give me till market close today.Slightly busy for now.

Happy trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Mukesh,
Welcome to traderji......as per your question,if it's what the company does,who the ceo is,what the news is,etc....I apologise for I am not the right person to answer your questions.I trade the charts.....and that too I prefer the weekly/monthly ones,so my time frame is nearly that of an investor but my approch is not the "buy n hold" one.I do not know a thing about the fundamentals.....but have been profitable without them.I always respect the techno-fundamental guys,but I just can't get the fundamental part. :)

Happy trading
Saint
Hi Saint,
Am similar to your approach as well......Arrive at trading decisions mainly from the charts,although I am trying to learn fundamentals as well.But I play the daily and hourly as well.Great post.....great calls.Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.