New Indicator

Einstein

Hi fellas,

My first post, so bear with me alright, Here I want to share a new Indicator which I took from net make some major changes with the code, thanks for some tips from kevin. and finally I think I have achieved something too good to believe.

Using this indicator, one can identify when the bear/bull gonna take place. below are some pros and cons.

Pros.
- Early detection.
- Simple interface
- Very High rate of accuracy

cons.
- cannot confirm long trend.

screen shots are below, the middle indicator. a clear cross from bottom to top means market gonna go up, cross from up to down means gonna crash soon.

Last edited:

Einstein

Hi cellclinic, thanks for the interest, actually this is still in beta phase as of now, making some more changes in it, will let ya know when its done..

also gonna start my options trading notes mainly using this indicator.

cellclinic

Ohhhh !!! its realy very kind of you ... plz let me know & also kindly share your option notes thread link here :)

Hi cellclinic, thanks for the interest, actually this is still in beta phase as of now, making some more changes in it, will let ya know when its done..

Einstein

Titan industries up 5% day after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sold 1.3% stake in titan, stock up due to inc in gold price, poor Rakesh. anyways, Indicator's pics are belows. (Paper Trade)

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Very good initiative from you. Wish you all the best with your own thread and many healthy discussions.

Bewinner

Hi fellas,

My first post, so bear with me alright, Here I want to share a new Indicator which I took from net make some major changes with the code, thanks for some tips from kevin. and finally I think I have achieved something too good to believe.

Using this indicator, one can identify when the bear/bull gonna take place. below are some pros and cons.

Pros.
- Early detection.
- Simple interface
- Very High rate of accuracy

cons.
- cannot confirm long trend.

screen shots are below, the middle indicator. a clear cross from bottom to top means market gonna go up, cross from up to down means gonna crash soon.
Hi Einstein,

Thanks for taking the pain of posting about the indicator as well as images. Could u please post the changes u have made this indicator. As far my knowledge goes if both white and red line crosses from bottom to up/up to bottom with hand in hand then u can say that it might go up or down...

It will b better if u post the changed afl...

Thanx in advance...

Bewinner

/*
Suggestion For Confirming Your Trading Signals With Your Tush

When the red MT histo is above zero the MT trend is positive, and vice versa,
When the black ST line is above zero the ST trend is positive, and vice versa.

Long Setup confirmation - for pullback trades.
The red MT histo is above zero, the higher the better = the stronger the trend.
The black ST line drops below zero. We are now in the ZONE - the long setup zone.
Look for the ST line to commence a retracement towards/above the zero line
which would signal a probable/possible recommencement of the uptrend.

Short Setup confirmation - for pullback trades.
Vice Versa.
*/

I think above things are the rule...