ICICIdirect
5paisa
sharekhan
and one more prob that i am underage
and how should i open an bank account
what are the risk present in trading
plz guide me through
thx u

I have used Kotak and 5paisa. Kotak terminal is slow. It gives low levarage and doesn't allow buy today and sell tomorrow. DP charges are high and there are some indirect costs involved. Service is bad. It is OK for occasional positional traders.
For 5paisa brokarage is low. But min. commitment of Rs. 1000 pm of brokarage is involved. There Terminal gets disconnected quite offen.
I think it is choice between bad and worst. Other members pls comment.

trying2trade said:
well i am new in the field of trading i got lots of question :confused:
i want to trade online which one is the best
one more prob that i am underage
what are the risk present in trading
plz guide me through
thx u
Hi pal,
1.If you have not traded before and would like to start trading through intra-day directly, Please don't.
2.First watch the market alive,that is the best book. You will come across many sites in our traderji's fourms, visit all the sites and read it till you understand.
3.You enrol for mock trading to get the real fold of the market without risking your capital but at the same time getting free training at www.monebhai.com.
4.Do mental trading first, then get real. A penny saved is a penny earned. Market is reaching life time highs everyday.
Though caution is the mantra at present, you can make good money here only if you are prepared for that.
bye, take care. :)

usha said:
Hi pal,
1.If you have not traded before and would like to start trading through intra-day directly, Please don't.
2.First watch the market alive,that is the best book. You will come across many sites in our traderji's fourms, visit all the sites and read it till you understand.
3.You enrol for mock trading to get the real fold of the market without risking your capital but at the same time getting free training at www.monebhai.com.
4.Do mental trading first, then get real. A penny saved is a penny earned. Market is reaching life time highs everyday.
Though caution is the mantra at present, you can make good money here only if you are prepared for that.
bye, take care. :)
Usha.. the link provided by you www.monebhai.com does not work. Can you check please and see if it complete. I would surely like to see it. Thanks.